🤩Sexual Awakening 🤩

"Ah yes the moment we've all wanted" Karuma says not finishing the sentence.
" and that is?" Shinso asks like the person he is; " my dear purple friend we are watching Bakugou and Deku's gay awakenings." Karuma says laughing; the only one laughing. " y'all are ass but I guess sit down and get situated cause frankly I've been waiting for this"

(sings song I'm listening to while writing this intensely)

"Is everyone done getting situated?!" They ask impatiently; " It's only been 3 minutes-" Dabi says sighing.

"3 minutes to long kwispy bitch" they say saying that one meme forgetting this is an anime.
"The fuck? Kwispy? Crispy- you mean" he says confused; " no I mean kwispy" Karuma says fiddling with their eyebrow piercing.

"You make my staples itch" he says walking away with an eye roll back to league of no parents- I mean league of villains.

" ok is everyone ready now?!" They say finally done waiting. " fucking shit be patient we are done start the shit already" Katsuki says sassing Karuma. Before Katsuki realizes it Karuma is at his neck with claws out. " don't sass me I'll rip your throat from your body" they say standing up fully. " now let's start" they press a button making the AU play.

Katsuki is seen walking home from middle school; he looks to be stuck in deep thought. 'stupid fucking Deku' he growls; "when did he get any muscle on him?" He says out loud; stopping in his tracks at what he just said to himself . Looking around to to make sure no one heard him; sighing he continues walking acting like he never said it.

~a few day later~

Bakugou is walking past the beach and sees a fairly muscular Deku training without All might; he just sits there watching Deku exercise very intensely.
He watches the way Deku is moving mainly seeing his back muscles as soon as Deku turns around Bakugou ducks behind a wall now noticing the little problem he has going on. He uses his shirt to cover his ever growing erection blushing in pure embarrassment and maybe a little hot and bothered now; he looks back over the wall to see Deku is gone.

He stands up putting his hands in his pocket to cover his bulge walking very uncomfortably. To his junior high.

"So y'all see this is where he is starting to discover his absolute gayness and it's honestly entertaining" Karuma says to the crowd pausing the universe.

"Kachan! You saw me training?" Deku asks confused.

Bakugou has been blushing since the universe started out of embarrassment of everyone seeing this. He doesn't answer his boyfriends question too embarrassed to speak.

" That's cool Bakubro! You are coming to terms with your lgbtq+ part of you instead of suppressing it to societal standards as a straight male" Denki says smartly; everyone turns to him shocked at what he just said.

Meanwhile Karuma knew just how smart Denki actually is.

" you just said something smart! Since when were you Denki Kaminari able to be smart" Jirou says angering Karuma with this Denki slander.

"Jirou Kyoka I will throw you out of my damn theater if you keep talking to him like that! You are obviously an idiot if you don't know Denki is more smarter then you think!" Karuma says enraged.

" But he never says anything smart! I just think he's naturally dumb!" She says continuing the slander of the baby pikachu.

"His quirk is literally Electricity! He has to calculate how much he lets out! If you don't realize it his power is strong enough to kill and he doesn't want that! He can let up to a million volts and you guys use him as if he's a personal charging outlet; do you know how emotionally damaging that is?! Feeling like people keep you around cause you're useful! Maybe if you get it through your fucking heads Denki is human too dipshit! He can be hurt just like anyone else!" Karuma screams at not just Jirou anymore but everyone.

Everyone is silent thinking about what Karuma said realizing they are right; Denki is sitting silently happy someone stood up as he was too scared to be kicked from the groups for saying how he feels.

The universe being forgotten everyone thinking about how wrong they were for doing that to Denki. Some walk up to said male and apologize for how they treated him and promise to never do it again.

Denki on the other hand is happy to finally have people realize how what they did affected him; he smiles brightly at everyone. 

" I forgive you all! I love you guys and I just didn't want to loose you for sharing how I actually feel.." he says in a sad tone; everyone just group hugs Kaminari.

"Kami we would never leave you for sharing how you feel and Karuma made us understand you more, we love you as well and wouldn't want you hurting like that cause of our actions towards you!" Momo speaks from the group that is still in a hug formation.