Agents part 1

Your POV

My mission today is to take aphrodite's hearts from the power hungry gang that's appeared in japan recently. Aphrodite's heart is one of the most expensive and deadliest weapon in the world. In the wrong hands a lot of people could die. So as the top shelf agent of Blue diamonds agency I have to handle this one alone. I sneak in through the ceiling and disarm all the traps.

I talk into my mic. "Aphrodite's heart has been obtained. Send the drone crates." I say and turn it off.

That was easier than I thought

That was easier than I thought. A bit to easy. "Very impressive." I hear. I turn around quickly. A tall man lurks in the shadows. He was so quiet for his size. "Thanks you're silence is pretty impressive too." I say.

"I'll be taking that now." He says. "I think not." I say. "Is that so." He says. He comes from the shadows. He's very very handsome. "I think I will." He says. He slides his hand down my cheek and to my neck.

I feel so good from just this touch. He smirks and bites his lip. I-I want him. "Give it to me or I'll take it from you." He says in my ear. He holds my waist and rubs them up my side. "No no!" I say and push him away. I hold my chest red.

"You will break for me." He says pinning me against the wall. "No." I say. I pin him down on the floor. He smirks. I can feel him get hard. "You're heart breaker of the blue diamond agency aren't you. The top agent of it. The strongest,stealthiest and, smartest of them all." He says. I just stay silent looking at him.

"I will admit you are as sexy as they say you are. Everyone has a weakness though. You may look like you have it all together and sound like you have it all together. Your work is impressive but the thing is. You've yet to find love yourself. You tease these people. Get what you need to hear and do your job. I've noticed something though. You're being messy at the moment. A woman needs to feel pleasure every once and a while. You're feeling it right now." He says.

I glare at him and blush. "By now you'd have tied me up and made your escaped." He says. "I can feel you though your area is pulsing. Your nipples are getting hard. Your cheeks are red. You're just as horny as can be." He says. "Like you can talk. It feels like it'll tear right through both of our clothes. You're as hard as a rock. You try to be smooth. Try to get me all heated up and vulnerable. I've got this under control." I say. I sit down a bit. He gasps. "Do you? You're just as horny. The thing is I am but I won't let that stop me from handling this. You seem to like it. Getting harder by the second. That look in your eyes. So lustful. You want to do me don't you?" I ask.

The drones comes in from the ceiling. I toss the item at the drone never breaking eye contact with him. I hear it catch it. "I'd let you do so many lewd things to me. If we were in a better place. The guards are coming so that's my cue." I say. I get up and put a lock on the door. "See you around hot stuff." I say hopping on one of the drones. "Hopefully we'll meet in less tense situations." I say and wink at him.

The drone flies off. He gets a grappling hook and gets on the roof. He looks at me as I fly away on the drone.

Enji's POV

Why is my heart beating so fast. Shit boss is going to have my head for this. I can't believe I let her get away so easily. I didn't even try to fight her. I get down from the roof and ride my motorcycle to the agency.

Time skip

The other agents look surprised that I don't have the powerful item. I go into boss's office. He's silent but stares at me with no emotion. I sit and prepare for the lecture. "You're my best agent Enji. You've never failed a single mission. I'll let this one slide. The Blue diamonds agency is a respectable and trust worthy agency. If it wasn't them I wouldn't let something like this go. So you're lucky that you've done your research. Agent heart breaker will do anything she needs to do to get the job done. Like you she's their top agent as well. I trust that you won't let it happen again." He says.

"Yes sir." I say. "You can go now." He says. "Oh and as for your punishment it's been done." He says. "I thought you were letting it slide?" He asks. "I am because your whole mission was put on the big screen. Being put on the big screen is worse than being fired. She got you pretty good. You look like you enjoyed it though." He says. I sigh and leave. Keigo is waiting for me.

"I thought you'd never fail a mission ever. Especially not like that. She is very attractive though. So nobody blames you." He says. "Shut up." I say walking. He follows. "I'm just saying. Everyone is shocked at how big bad Enji was paralyzed by a stunning lady for once. Mostly every agent here has failed from a lovely lady more than twice. We are an all men agency." He says. I stop making him stop. "Keigo." I say. "Yeah." He says.

"If you don't leave me alone about this. I will hang you from the flag pole by your underwear." I say. "Right sorry!" He says and runs off.

TBC...