Mafia boss

Your POV

I go to eat lunch with the guards on each side of me. I told the waiter I couldn't have shrimp in my food because I'm allergic. He had a bit of an attitude while I was ordering. I ask the guards to try some and it did have shrimp in it. "Okay boys you know what to do. I have some business to attend to." I say. We get up. They go to the kitchen and grab the waiter. I follow behind them. This place is a mess. "Where's your boss?" I ask. "The chef points to the office. I walk over to it and open the door. "Is there something wrong miss?" He asks.  "Yes yes there is." I say and shut the door behind me. "One of your workers had quite the attitude. I told him I was allergic to shrimp. He rolled his eyes and wrote it down. Just to be sure I had two of my guards try it. They both said it did. I could have died. Right there in the middle of this... establishment." I say taking my gloves off. I dust the seat off and sit.

 I dust the seat off and sit

"I am so sorry. I can give you a refund and the next meal free." He says. "Oh no no that won't do. You see my husband is a very very powerful man." I say. My guards come in. The owner looks nervous. "Your offer means nothing. In fact this is all your fault well the waiter and chef too but mostly yours. You hired incompetent employees. I wonder how many people have died from this restaurant." I say. He stays silent. "Tell you what I'm going to take this restaurant free of charge because of this little incident. You will be taken by one of my guards and my husband will torture you for the mistakes you've made. Go ahead boys he's all yours now." I say walking out.

"All of you are let go please leave this kitchen right away. I own this place and you're on private property." I say. They quickly leave. The driver comes to the front with more guards at the door. They walk me to the limo and the driver takes me home. "Honey!" I shout through the mansion. "Yeah I'm in our room." He says. I go to our room.

I kiss him passionately. "So I've got some news for you. If you're up for it." I say. "Go on?" He says. Buttoning his black shirt I grab the tie on the bed. "We have a new location on main street." I say. "How is that?" He asks. "You know that restaurant?" I ask.

"Yeah the one that gets a lot of customers." He says. I do his tie for him. "Well the waiter almost killed me with shrimp in the food. Plus he had such an attitude with me. So I had the boys take him, the boss and,chef you know where. I took it free of charge. It will need a remodel though. It was disgusting." I say. "They put you in danger of course I'll take care of it personally." He says. He sits me on the bed and kisses my neck. "They could have killed my sweetie my baby." He says kissing my neck over and over. "Plus it turns me on when you handle business like this." He says.

I kiss him. "Well I might just do it more often." I say continuing to kiss him. He lays me down.

Time skip

We lay there panting. "Okay I'll take care of it now." He says. I kiss him. "Thank you baby." I say. "Anything for you." He says getting up putting his clothes back on. I kiss his neck. "Don't take too long." I say. "Don't worry I won't." He says and kisses my shoulder.

"You could clean yourself up. Put on that perfume I like and get ready for me. Cause when I get back we're going all night long." He says. I bite my lip and look at him. "Are you trying to make me horny again? You'll have to wait longer." He says. "No just loving you and how dirty you can get. You should get going." I say. "Alright I love you." He says and kisses my forehead. "I love you too." I say.

Time skip

Meanwhile I did what he asked and planned what I wanted the building to look like in the office. What it would be and sell. He comes back. "I put the papers down. You really did a number on him." I say. "Yeah I need to shower. You wanna join me." He asks with a smirk. "I don't see why not." I say. He picks me up and we go back to our room.

TBC...