Assistance P2

Your POV

"Plus you have a wife and I don't want to be in the way and end up ruining us and our reputations. You have someone to love and I don't. You care about her more and it's not fair to me because I-" I say but he kisses me. I'm hesitant to kiss him back. He pulls away and looks at me he goes in for another. I go to push him away but he holds me gently. He looked so desperate. I kiss him back. He sits me on the desk and opens my legs to get closer. He stops kissing me and just holds me.

"I know this is wrong and I know the consequences." He says. I look up at him. He takes some papers from his desk and shows me. Oh shit what is this. I look at them.

They're divorce papers and they're signed. "I figured it's time. I can't keep doing this either. We've been doing this for so long. I wasn't expecting to get these feelings for you. You making me question my whole life. Questioning my marriage. I didn't plan to go this far. We agreed that this wasn't going to last long and that we'd just have sex. We went on dates and stayed passed work hours with out sex." He says.

He puts his head on my shoulder. "I don't know what to do now. I wanted to keep our relationship but what I did was wrong to you. So obviously you'd get tired of it eventually. I should have told you sooner. Told you about the divorce and my feelings for you." He says. "Tell me." I say. "Tell you what?" He says. "Tell me how you feel." I say.

He stands up straight holding my waist. "I want to tell you how much I adore you. How much you mean to me. The appreciation I have for you. It's too much for me to say though it's beyond words. Your smile makes me feel better after every single shitty day. I hope to see you everyday and know that you're okay. The way you comfort me is so relaxing. How you push me to keep going makes me want to go further every time. Thinking about these things on a daily basis drives me crazy. Being with you makes me feel a little less confused. It feels natural like we aren't forced. Now it's too late. You do deserve someone who won't keep you hidden and locked away from the start or ever. I just want you to know that I love you. If that means letting you go for you to be happy then it's f-" He says.

I stop him by kissing him and wrapping my arms around him tight. He looks at me wide eyed. I let go of the kiss. "I love you too." I say. That's the first time we've said it.

I love you. "I thought you wanted to end us." He says. "You never really open up about this kind of stuff so I never know what you're thinking. Hearing how you feel and showing me these papers proves to me that you want to be together officially. No secrets no sneaking around. That's what you want right?" I ask. "I do want that." He says. "Then let's try it out being together. I love you so much. Going through all of that was a pain. Now that we don't have to keep us a secret it'll be easier. I just want us to be happy together. Nothing stopping us from having that." I say.

"Then let's do it." He says. We kiss and hold each other. "Let's go to your place we'll take the day off." He says. I nod.

End

Finally I have done it a story with a full on lemon. It always feels incomplete when I don't do lemons though ,_,