"uh what the fuck! what do you mean you think?"

"im just messing around. if he wanted you dead, he would tell me to do it."

"thanks for the supportive words! i appreciate it so much!"

"yeah whatever. i will come back in 10- be ready by then!" he then left your room swiftly.

that was really werid you thought. but, you had to hurry..get ready in 10 minutes was not your strong suit. you decided to take a quick shower since you were previously sweating. just as you finished smoothing out your clothes, you heard the door open.

"do you not know how to knock?" you somewhat yelled at kylo.

"lets go. snoke doesnt like waiting on people."

"well...after seeing my beautiful face, he wouldn't mind waiting" you gave kylo a big smile.

"you are overly confident."

"and you arent?" you raised an eyebrow.

"you got me there. lets walk."

you and kylo walking side by side to wherever this snoke guy was located.

"are we there yet? this is getting boring."

"you sound like a little child."

"do you have something against little children?"

"not re-"

"exactly. speaking of little children, is jaxx going to be at this small meeting?"

"no, he will not be."

"oh...okay" you sounded disappointed because...well you were.

the 2 of you stepped onto a elevator and it took you up at least 3 stories.

"okay. when you arrive, you need to kneel before the supreme leader-" you cut kylo off.

"stop right there. i dont kneel before anybody. i dont care who this man is. he can kill me before i do."

"see the thing is, he might literally do. i am way nicer than him by 1000%, and i am not that nice. so, you may say that now, but later... i dont know."

"i guess we will have to see then." you said right as the elevator doors opened.

it revealed an extremely large room with a throne in the middle. there were guards with red armor on each side of it. kylo pushed you a bit to start walking. you obeyed and then suddenly you heard a loud, booming voice.

"y/n l/y/n. i am glad to have finally met you in the flesh."

you assumed that was snoke, because you saw that kylo was already kneeling next to you. the man looked like he was decaying before your eyes. he was wearing a gold robe that was in fact hideous. he was also bald and had piercing blue eyes that looked like they could suck your soul right out of you.

"supreme leader snoke" you nodded your head at him, still not kneeling.

"i see that you are not kneeling before me...has my apprentice not informed you to do so?"

"oh, he has. but, i do not fall onto my knees before any person."

"i see." with that, snoke used the force to make you in fact...kneel before him.

"much better. now, i have heard some things about you that intrigue me."

you rolled your eyes because you were already starting to dislike the man. did he really find it a necessity to make you kneel infront of him? it wasnt even a big issue.