Chapter Twenty-Seven

Wade lifts a curtain from a wall in his living room. His hidden agenda postered and plastered all across it behind the fabric, he was kind of keeping it from Maze for the time being. Just cause it's still kind of new and he doesn't want anything to screw it up this time. Not that either of them actually screwed it up the last time. But he wants to keep her this time. Death can no longer separate them. He lets out a breath and sticks a knife in a picture of the recruiter.

"Thank you, Agent Smith." He states and then drops the curtain back down.

"Is that blood?" Maze asks Wade who spins to face her, he touches his suit and then nods. Her eyes shift a little, darkening. She smirks at him. "Bed....now" She orders of him, he raises an eyebrow and she walks towards his bedroom. Wade smirks and skips after her. At least something good will come from all the blood he's shedding. Maze's lust seems to increase at the sight of blood, he shouldn't be even remotely surprised. She's an evil demonic bitch.

"Oooo" Wade rubs his hands together happily and kicks the bedroom door shut behind him.

.............

Wade kneels between Maze's legs, the deed done, both happily satisfied. He runs a hand over her leg and lets out a breath. She watches him, her eyes then flickering to his suit now on the floor. She is a little surprised by the whole thing.

"So what's with the suit?" she asks as she runs her fingers through her hair.

"Ah you know..." he teases and squeezes her leg. She cocks her head.

"No, I don't....that's why I fucking asked" He smirks and shrugs then sighs.

"I'm trying to find someone" He admits. "The person that did this" he motions to his face and whirls his fingers around. "Get him to fix this shit show"

"Awww" she whines a little. "I've grown kind of fond of that fucked up face" she points out, he smirks at her then bounces down next to her, lay at her side. She lets out a breath and stretches before curling into his side. He kisses her head and lets out a breath. "It's my fucked up face" She whispers, Wade smiles to himself and nuzzles into her neck, teeth grazing over her skin.

.............

Wade stares down at Maze as she sleeps in his bed, he knows she doesn't have to sleep now but it says something that she feels comfortable enough to do so with him. Cat sleeps too, curled up on the end of the bed around Maze's legs. He moves around the bed and leans down, presses his lips to her cheek and then heads out the room, gathering the pieces of his suit as he goes.

.............

Wade shuffles into his suit, trying to be as quiet as he can be. But it's Wade and quiet is not exactly his area of expertise. He knocks a lamp from the table and hisses at it as if that is going to shut it up.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going?" Maze asks, Wade jumps a little and turns to her.

"I told you" He pulls on his mask and moves closer to her. "I have to find Francis..."

"And it couldn't wait till morning?" She asks as she runs her fingers through her hair and leans in the doorway.

"It is morning" he teases and pulls her closer to him. "I'm so close to this fucker, Zee...I can almost smell his jock strap"

"Hm...yummy" she counters and lifts up the bottom of his mask. She kisses him and then pulls back, readjusting his mask. "I have things to do anyway" she comments. "Places to be....people to torment" he hums a little. "You know the drill" she steps back from him and winks before disappearing into the bedroom to get dressed.

.................

Maze reaches out and brushes Pepper's hair back from her face. She has to give it to Tony, he sure knows how to find beautiful women. Pepper sighs and leans into Maze's hand, causing the demon to smirk. She's waking up. And Maze is right there, in her bed, ready to surprise her. Pepper's eyes open and look straight at Maze. Pepper screams and scrambles out of the bed, Maze throws her head back and laughs as Tony sighs a little.

"Maze" He greets, Maze turns on his bed to smirk at him.

"Hey, Baby, you miss me?" She coos, Tony helps Pepper back up to her feet, Pepper raises an eyebrow at Tony.

"Oh, right, Pepper, you remember Maze...." Tony offers, Pepper nods, she figured that much out herself, recognised her on her own, she is at least smart enough for that.  Maze waves her fingers at Pepper who waves back. Pepper turns to Tony.

"Yeah" Pepper tells him, Tony chuckles and pulls her closer before looking at Maze.

"Seen as you are here" Tony offers, Maze hums and looks over Pepper, she sighs softly, dreamily.

"Whilst I do have a fondness for redheads" Maze starts. "And I would love to" she offers. "You know I would...." Tony nods.

"But?" he asks, she shrugs and slips off the bed.

"I kind of have this....other half...." She offers, Tony smirks.

"You have a boyfriend?" he teases, Maze rolls her eyes.

"Shut up" she scolds and adjusts her jacket.

"Oh, that's precious" Tony offers, Maze glares at him, her eyes turning white. "New eyes?" Tony asks, she nods.

"Promotion" She answers, her eyes turning back to normal.

"So do we get to meet this boyfriend?" Tony teases. "We have to meet him" He adds, Maze shrugs.

"Wade is....not exactly....normal" Maze admits. Tony gives her a look.

"To be with you?" he asks. "Kind of figured that out myself.....So not here for sex....what are you here for?" Tony asks, Maze shrugs.

"Kind of got bored" She admits. "Thought I would drop in..." She adds. "Already scared the pants off of Captain America, almost literally....he was taking a piss" Tony snorts as Pepper looks down with a smile. "He was not as happy to see me as you two were...." She takes a breath and leaves the bedroom, Tony raises an eyebrow and looks at Pepper.

"Go" She tells him. "It's okay, she's clearly here for a reason...." Tony nods a little and then follows after Maze.

..............

Maze is leaning in the doorway of his living room, he joins her and looks at what she is watching. Cat is chewing his way through the living room. Tony shoots Maze a look, she shrugs.

"What the hell is that thing?" he asks her.

"Cat" She answers. "My dog..."

"He's.....decaying"

"He's a Death Hound" She corrects. "And he's just a puppy" She defends and whistles, Cat lets go of the wire and then runs to Maze, sitting in front of her.

"Did he come with your promotion?" Tony asks her, she nods. "For handing over the Tesseract?" She smirks a little.

"You guys figured it out" She teases and steps closer to Tony. "Smarty pants" she pokes his nose and glances over him. "So I took the Tesseract..." She offers. "My....boss has no interest in using it, but he does like to collect beautiful, powerful things"

"Is that why he keeps you around?" Tony teases, she chuckles.

"He keeps me around because I am the best torturer...and I have a nice ass" He nods in agreement. "Well, this was fun and all but I have to get to work"

"You...work?" He asks her, she nods.

"I'm a stripper now" She answers, he chuckles and nods.

"That I can see you excelling at" he offers, she winks and then disappears from sight with Cat. Tony sighs a little and looks to the broken wiring, which has miraculously been repaired.