Chapter 1

Hannah

April 2019
'Happy birthday babe'. I rolled over lazily and kissed him. He smirked back his eyes half open.

We were laying in his bed, it was still early but I couldn't wait to start spending the day together.

'Twenty five... I'm gonna have to trade you in for a younger model'. I teased. He pinched my nose playfully and climbed on top of me, pinning my body to his bed.

I could feel his morning erection pressing eagerly against my thigh. It made my whole body tingle.

He pulled up my red silk nighty and stared down at my lower region hungrily. He dipped his head down and started leaving sloppy kisses on my stomach while his hands caressed my thighs.

I whimpered, him deliberately ignoring the very part of me that was begging for attention. I bucked my hips upwards to try and create friction between us but he kept pushing my lower half back down. Sweat started to form on my forehead and my frustration was apparent as he started to suck the side of my left thigh.

'Liam please'. My voice came out as a squeak and he chuckled before diving head first across and sucking my clit hard.

I cried out, fisting the pillow underneath me, thrusting my hips up so he had better access. He let out a laugh into me and then suddenly flipped me over, I slid up to my knees and shoved my arse in the air so that I was on all fours.

He breathed out sharply and entered me with force. I cried out, trying not to be loud as Paul was still in the house, as he ploughed into me deeply, my body responding by greedily sucking him in.

'Oh babe... do you like that?' He growled, his thrusts becoming deeper and sharper, the sweat starting to pour off me as my orgasm built steadily.

'Yes... yes!' I moaned, pushing my face into the pillow and biting down.

His relentless thrusts continued over and over, hitting spots deep within me. His hands gripped tightly on to my thighs and I knew he was going to come soon.

My legs started to shake as my own orgasm ripped through me. I screamed into the bed and he growled, pulling my long hair, yanking my head up roughly and spilled into me.

'Arrrhhh!' His thrusts became jerkier and he suddenly stilled with a fist full of my hair.

He slowly removed his cock and I winced at the loss of contact, my walls contracting and spasming as I lay headfirst into the pillow completely spent.

He kissed the bottom of my spine tenderly and a few seconds later I cringed as I felt him wipe me with toilet roll. I was so sensitive that I wriggled away from him.

'I love looking at you all exposed for me, you're mine'. His tone was possessive and I turned over slowly and grinned at him.

'And you're mine'. I yawned as he pulled me into his arms.

Present Day 2020
I wretched as I drove home, thinking of the last birthday of his that I spent with him. I shook my head trying to rid myself of the loving memory that was now burning a hole in my stomach.

It was over.

The statement kept repeating in my head.