In the eyes of the family, Othman was the most easy going cool guy, but behind his face was the bad boy masked. He drank and mingled with women. El-mustapha regarded it as carelessness and thus he made to discipline Othman before he cause a rukus. It took a lot of time before Othman withdrew from his lifestyle but he still hung out with his friends.

El-mustapha left the place to his private room where the door had his thumbprint and face recognition. The silver like slim door slide and allowed him in. The cooling system of the room was working efficiently.

The room was were he had a lot of his secrets concerning his business. Where he hid the logics and algorithms behind his success. His systems and whatnot. The world was in danger with hackers everywhere. And he couldn't risk it.

It took him one hour to finish checking the programs on his system before he left the room. He had warned people from coming near, he had plastered a warning that if someone tried to open it, they would be shocked to death by the door.

It was engineered beyond the way a lay man could think.

"Othman, club?"

"I did nothing I promise." Othman held his hands together.

"Glad."

"When are you going back to Nigeria?"

"Till I have the feeling to go."

"By the way Baba and Baffa Kabo want to see us." The two gentlemen marched to the big parlor where their parents awaited them. They knew the talk was always one. Business and business.

"El, Baffa Kabo wants to buy your rice farm and milling industry. El-Kab rice is the rice with the highest export rate."

El-mustapha remained quiet for a while. He had invested a lot of energy in his rice farm let alone the milling industry.

He spent millions of naira to hire a food geneticist who could change the genetic composition of the indigenous Nigerian rice and merge it Basmati Indian rice to give a new specie of long grain nonchalky rice. And when it worked, they assembled it with Jasmine rice to have the best aromatic rice. It worked at last after several failed attempts. Millions of naira were shed to an extent.

And then came the managing of the company. In the process, El-mustapha had to take science courses and studied genetics. He started the ElKab rice project since he was twenty and it only came out successful when he was twenty eight. Alhamdulillah all the hard work paid off within a short period of time.

"Baba I am sorry ElKab rice is not for sale."

Baba, El-mustapha's father was a dark skinned man. Very tall and enigmatic. His beard would have been all white if not because he trimmed it and tinted it with henna.

"El, he's offering his Airline company for an exchange." El Mustapha chuckled. What would he do with that? He was thirty three years old and he knew what he was doing.

"If I am interested in having the airline company, I can begin from the scratch." Baffa Kabo looked at how stern his nephew, El-mustapha was. He swallowed a lump. The airline company was just fluctuating, and he feared that he would loose massively that's why he wanted to give someone all the headache.

"I have a private jet also. So no need." El-mustapha stood up. Baba Kabo pulled him down.

"Name the price."

El-mustapha smiled. He didn't want to sell off his hardwork and the most successful project but since they were persistent, he would name a price that they couldn't come up with.

"Ten billion naira, last price." El-mustapha slipped away, leaving the oldmen with mouth agape.

****

"Did he take the coffee?" A man asked Miss Becky.