Mew looked at Gulf his eyes were unfocused but he saw the fear in them "Gulf are yo-" his eyes began to close slowly, Mew moved quickly as he fainted catching him "Gulf!"

——-
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!" He yelled as he walked into the house, the son of a bitch wasn't dead but he was unconscious so it was fine right? He couldn't talk! He couldn't tell anyone anything!

His mother watched him from the corner but didn't utter a word, she was still buzzing from the liquor but she could see his murderous aura a mile away.

He threw his key and phone on the counter, the clattering making her jump.He then walked into the bathroom pushing the door closed but it stayed slightly ajar.

Tul looked in the mirror.

"You hurt someone he loved! He'll hate me now! He won't ever love me!"

He shook his head "Shut up! Shut up!"He said smacking his head "was it better to let him run around and tell everyone I'm a killer!"

"Pathetic loser!" Lawan yelled from the mirror "look at you making mistake after mistake, not so perfect now are you?"

She heard the voices from the bathroom and was confused. Only her bastard son had walked in! What was going on? Had he brought someone with him that she didn't notice? We're they here to take her booze. She stood up, stumbling a bit and made her way quietly to the bathroom, she peeked in.

She felt her blood run cold as she watched him

"You said you wouldn't hurt anyone Kana loved! We want him to be happy we want him to love me"

He shook his head and his tone changed

"Naive stupid kid! Who cares if he loves you, you need to be free to enjoy him anyways!"

His faced changed again and he spoke in the previous tone

"No you said we were doing this for Kana to show him our love! It's the only reason I accepted it!Killing Mild was wrong!"

He slammed the counter and leaned into the mirror

"Pathetic! Mistake after mistake, he'll never love you now" he said in a feminine voice.

She stood petrified. He was talking to himself? In different tones, voices, facial expressions?! She took a step back. What she had seen had sobered her up quickly.He was crazy, he was really crazy. She slowly stepped away further . Her whole body was shaking.

He really did kill someone. He's a murderer it's not just talk now, she could see it clearly.He was going to kill her, if she doesn't do anything now, he was going to kill her just like he promised. She hesitated for a moment and looked at the phone he left on the counter, she looked back at the bathroom door and grabbed the phone, slowly and quietly she made her way back to the couch , she tried to unlock it but failed, she hadn't used this type of thing in a really long time. She heard the squeak of the door and hid the phone grabbing the blanket and throwing it on top of herself.

He came out slowly and glared at her, her body shook harder.

"You!" He said in a low tone "You are the reason I'm so pathetic and weak"

His face shifted into a smirk "Pathetic! Blaming others for your own shortcomings, loser!" The feminine voice he made mocked

"You need to pay" he said in a low tone again taking a step towards her.

She began to cry, there was no way she was going to make it out alive this time.

———

Mew held Gulf's hand in his. He hadn't woken up yet after collapsing and to be honest Mew didn't know if he wanted him to. They had received an update on Mild and he didn't know if this would hurt him more or not. He cupped his hand in both of his and brought it to his lips, he kissed the soft skin gently and held on to it tightly.