I can't help but snort out a laugh at Denver's stupidity. "See it's stuff like that, that I miss."

"You mean my idiocy?" He deadpans.

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean. I love your idiocy." I grab ahold of his hand saying, "I love you, Denver. I can't believe you would just leave me like that without saying goodbye." He frowns automatically at my words.

"Malyssa, if you would've begged me to stay that night I wouldn't have been able to go. It was bad enough having Luke do it but the both of you?" He shakes his head at me. "There's no way I would've been able to leave with that. And I honestly believed it was what was best for the two of you."

"I know, Luke explained. I just thought maybe you really left for another reason." I let out a frustrated sigh at our complicated situation and at the rare insecurity that has been recently nibbling at my insides. "But, you didn't really leave because, you know..." I caress my belly looking down in doubt. "Because I'm pregnant?"

"What do you mean by that?" He cocks his head to the side, not understanding my meaning.

"Like," I feel myself getting overwhelmed with emotion and just want to throw all of my hormones in the garbage can. "You don't think I'm like unattractive or whatever because I'm pregnant, do you?" Denver's features twist in mortification.

"Hell fucking no I don't think that, Mal!" He grabs both of my hands in his then brings them to his lips, kissing them softly. "I'm telling you the truth, I uh, I actually find you more attractive."

I pull my hands away from him in disbelief saying, "that's a crock of shit, Den."

"Actually it's not. I've always wanted to have sex with a pregnant woman." I scrunch my features. "Not just any pregnant woman, preferably one pregnant with my child." I feel tears well in my eyes. "No, no, Malyssa, that's not what I mean. I'd love to have sex with you all big and round, sexy as hell." I manage to laugh even though there are traitorous hormonal tears in my eyes. I hate these damn things.

"You're such a weirdo, Denver." My weirdo.

"Hey," he points to me in mock seriousness, "don't kink shame me. If I want to have sex with you all eight or nine months, or however long it takes for you to look super pregnant, then that's what I want. I don't think there will ever be a time when I don't want you, Malyssa." He reaches out toward my belly asking, "can I?"

"Of course you can touch my belly." His hand reaches down and caresses my abdomen softly. A smile brightens his face, a smile I have so missed seeing.

"Luke's such a liar. You're sporting quite the adorable little baby bump." I place my hand over Denver's hand. "You're so beautiful, Malyssa. You've really got that glow everyone goes on about. Motherhood looks real good on you." I feel my cheeks flush at his words.

Adorable. Glowing. Motherhood. All words I thought would never apply to me.

"How could you ever leave me, Den?" When his hazel eyes find mine he looks lost. "How could you ever leave us, all of us?" I press my hand a bit firmer, making him understand my insinuation. "We all need you."

"I'm so sorry, Mal." His arms wrap around me, encasing me into a hug. "I don't know what I was thinking. I was just convinced you were all better off without me. Now I feel like a fucking idiot and I feel terrible." I know his father left his mother while she was pregnant and I know that's probably partially eating at him too.

"Just promise me something?" He takes a step away from me, giving me a nod of the head. "Promise me you'll think about coming back home with us. Promise me you'll at least—"

"He already said he's coming back." I can't help but feel elated at Luke's words. "Sex worked just like a charm, just like it does with you." He jokes.

"Oh shut up, lover boy." Denver picks up a pillow from his couch and chucks it in Luke's direction. "I don't think you were complaining last night while you were blowing your load all over yourself with my dick jammed all the way up your ass." His words make Luke grimace.

"Why do we want him to come back home again?" Luke jokes as he throws his legs over the side of the bed, before standing up, completely in the nude. "God, I need a fucking shower." He bends over to pick up his suit pants and winces. That wince lets me know that Den's previous statement was indeed true. "Are you two coming back to the hotel to shower with me or what?"

I give him a nod while Denver gives him a verbal, "you bet your sweet ass I am," for conformation.

"Good, then pack your shit and let's get out of this place."

✩✩✩

"Ohhhhh!" I cry out in surprise as Luke lifts me up in the shower. I kiss him hungrily as the hot water pours down on the both of us. A moment later he lifts me up slightly then lowers me slowly down on his large length.

"You feel so good." I work myself up and down him slowly, feeling so full already when Denver lines himself up with my rear entrance.

"Baby, you're sure?" He whispers in my ear from behind me. I nod but he says, "tell me you want this."

"I want this. I want you. I want the both of you." With those words Denver carefully pushes his length into my backside. A moan rips from my lips when begins working himself, making me take more and more. Thank god for the extra lubricant he'd used or there's no way I'd be able to take it.

"Fuck, you're so tight." Denver kisses my neck as they both begin to take me. His hands reach around to grab my breasts, tweaking my nipples perfectly. Luke's hands hold onto my ass firmly, spreading me in just the right way for Denver to have his way with me.

I toss my head backwards on Denver's shoulder. His hands keep massaging my breasts as Luke's mouth begins to pepper my collar bone. Both of their cocks are moving against one another in the most perfect erotic motion inside of me. It's slightly painful but oh so pleasurable feeling this full both sexually and emotionally.

There's nothing more that I could ever want but these two men right here.

I reach behind me, pulling Denver's hair then do the same in front of me with Luke. My fingers grip even tighter when one of Denver's hand leaves my breasts and goes down the my sensitive heat. He begins rubbing my clit and the moment he does I feel myself tense automatically.

"That's it, give it to us." Denver whispers.

"Give it to us." Luke groans the same words and I do. I clench down around both of them, giving them exactly what they're asking for. And I plan to do that for the rest of my life.