„CUTS AND SCARS "

AUTHORS POV
You just stood there frozen, not knowing what to say. Everyone stood there staring at you in shock. You looked down at the ground scared that they'd hate you.

Tae: "Y/N... you're..a criminal/mafia..?"

You couldn't speak from the shock. Your vision began to get blurry as you realized that they might never speak to you again.
~~
After a bit, you looked up at them and saw them glaring at you and JK was the only one that looked like he wasn't mad at you.

Y/N: "Look.. I know you guys probably hate me now. And I would explain but you wouldn't listen or understand anyways. So I'll go."

You walked away but stopped.

Y/N: "Oh.. Jimin. If you want, we can end our relationship here."

JM: "Yeah sure, criminal."

Y/N: "..you don't even know why I'm doing this and you're calling me a criminal."

You laughed sadly and left.

Jimin and Tae kept saying bad things about you and kept assuming things.
JK got mad and defended you.

JK: "You didn't even listen to her reasons to be like this and you're assuming things!"

JM: "A criminal do things without caring! So there's no reason!"

JK: "She did this because she is low on money and her brother isn't there for her yet! She has no money for rent, food, school. What else could she do if all the other jobs won't even accept her!"

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other in shock. And then look back in guilt.

JM: "She could have just told me to pay.."

JK: "Do you think she's the type to beg for money? No. She's not. She'll never ask for anything!"

Tae: "We didn't know.."

JK: "Because you didn't want any explanation before assuming she's a bad person."

Jimin and Tae felt extremely guilty and didn't know how they'll face you now.

Tae: "She'll hate us.."

~~~~~

YOUR POV

I grabbed a blade an started cutting myself. There's no point in trying anymore. I have no one. And I have nothing to keep me alive at the moment. I was having sad thoughts until someone texted me. 

~~~~~~~~~~
JIMINIEEEEE 🐥💜

Jiminieeeee 🐥💜: Y/N. Can we talk..?
Sent 1:04am

*..Y/N..*: No.
Read 1:05am

Jiminieeeee 🐥💜: Please.. I'm sorry.
Sent 1:05am

I wasn't in the mood for anyone so I blocked him. I grabbed my hoodie and went out.
~

I was walking with my head down so no one could notice my tears as I cried. I suddenly notice a man behind me following me. He looked like a creep.
...

I started running fast but he ran with me and he caught up.

???: "Hello there..princess.."