Chapter-3

" Goodbye Oliver"

* Slam!*

The carriage door was shut closed as Oliver slowly walked in and sat inside the carriage.

" Study well and make some new friends over there Oliver, your mother and I will be always waiting for you"

Smiling the Duke and the Duchess looked at their dear son's face as he slowly entered into the carriage.

" And make sure to score to the top! Remember you are the only son of the  Duke Hardimont!"

" I get it Father, Mother"

Gritting his teeth, Oliver clenched his fists before letting out a forced smile.

" I'll come back safe and sound and I promise to bring good results too"

" Very well"

The Duke and the Duchess then smiled in satisfication .

' Very well, my ass. You are sending me off to school in a far away place and you are happy and smiling right now?? What a family'

Smiling, Oliver then reluctantly raised his hands before waving them off.

' I don't wanna die...'

" I'll be going then...."

" Good bye son"

Both the husband and the wife waved their hands as they looked at their son.

" Come on now!"

The driver then soon raised his whip before the horse soon started to move away .

* Gallop *

*Gallop*

The carriage then began to move before slowly disappearing out of sight.

( * Very soon*)

" Young Master?"

" Young Master??"

" Uhhh-"

Opening his eyes, Oliver then looked at the person that was calling out to him.

" Y-yes?"

Shaking his head off, he then slowly wiped his eyes before looking around.

" Did we reach....?"

" Yes Young Master"

"!!!"

Oliver widened his eyes in horror as he quickly began to poke his head outside from the carriage window.

Standing in front of him was a very big building, looking all majestic and mighty. The school looked like an castle rather than a normal school.

" Wow...."

Oliver gasped as he began to look at the view in front of him in complete awe.

" Would you like me to carry your bags and drop you off to your dorm Young Master?"

" Ohh"

He paused for a moment before looking back at the driver.

Now, remembering about the game plot. Oliver was actually a very hard working boy who helped others when in need but however, kept his distance from away from the other people that was around him .

So realising how he should actually behave right now like the original Oliver, Oliver then slowly smiled in response

Slowly shaking his head, he then waved off his hands before quickly snatching the bags away from the driver's hand.

" No, no, no!! It's okay , I can do it!".

" Uhh"

The driver then awkwardly sweat dropped before he slowly shifted his gaze towards to the fat boy that was in front of him

" You can take your leave now, I'll take the things from here"

Smiling, Oliver then waved off his hands before grabbing onto his luggage.

' the fuck did Antonio put in here?!'

Grabbing onto the heavy luggage, Oliver then slowly began to move out from the carriage before stepping into the school gate.

" Stay safe and Good bye Young Master"

The driver then once bowed again before slowly disappearing away

" Good bye"

Waving his hands and smiling one last time, Oliver then quickly turned around till his smile slowly dropped off.

' I have to avoid them all .....at all cost'

The school was the first location where all the main characters met, including Oliver and the female lead.

On top of that, this was the place where he encountered his tragic death.

Being threatened by the Ml, and moreover, being brutally killed from the hands of the Villain.

Shivers ran up into his spine as Oliver began to quickly massage his arms in order to cool down the goosebumps that kept appearing on his chubby arms

" Relax Oliver, Relax...."

Sighing, he slowly took a deep breath before looking at the school once again.

' Relax....you can just avoid them. No big deal'

* Slap*

" Now I gotta keep my cool! I can't stay depressed forever!!"

But before he could continue with his self speech, he was suddenly cut off by a deep voice

" Depressed, you say?"