Chapter-22

(Author's Note- English is not my first language. I'm currently learning English, but I hope you guys can understand it 😌 Happy reading ❤️)

"Yubel ? "

Oliver called out before heading towards to the front door.

As he reached at the front door, the knocking then suddenly came to a halt.

" Who is it?"

He called out, however there was no reply from the other person who was standing behind the front door.

' They better not prank me'

" Hold on, I'll open the door right now"

Oliver raised one of his eyebrows in annoyance before unlocking the door, while slowly revealing Yubel and Edwin, who were both already waiting behind the door.

" Prince Edwin wanted to pay a visit so I brought him here. Please come inside Your highness! I'll prepare some tea for you!!!!"

Yubel smiled awkwardly as he quickly rushed inside the room before making eye contact with Oliver while mouthing *Sorry*

Oliver smiled half heartedly as he slowly nodded his head as a response before looking towards Edwin

Then Edwin grinned widely before flashing off his pearly white teeth and his iconic dimple, he towered over Oliver who in return, hid behind the door while revealing only his face.

" Y-your highness? What are you doing here?"

" I came to visit my friend"

" I see... and that's supposed to be me right? "

" Yes, are you perhaps not happy to see me Oliver ?"

As soon as he heard that, oliver let out an awkward smile before shaking off both of his hands.

" No, no, I am always happy to see you Your highness"

" Always?"

" Yes...."

" Hmm, then are you not going to invite me in?"

" Oh..."

Oliver took a moment to think before slowly realising the situation that he was currently in.

" How rude of me! Please come inside Your highness"

In an instant, Oliver then quickly opened the door before revealing himself to Edwin.

" Thank you Oliver, and here take this"

Smiling again, Edwin then slowly went inside before shoving a bouquet of flowers towards Oliver's face.

" W-what is this?"

" Red tulips, they looked fresh so I decided to pluck some few from the school garden"

" Are they for me?"

" Yes "

" O-oh thank you so much, but I'm not a really big fan of flowers..."

" So you don't like it?"

" I do! I do! hahaha....however, you didn't had to give me that many "

Now looking back at the flowers, Oliver begin to think how neatly those flowers were arranged, how those fresh red tulips were neatly wrapped inside an exquisite wrapper tied with an elegant purple silk ribbon.

' That ribbon looks quite expensive'

" You didnt had to give me that many......"

He repeated those words again before slowly hugging the flowers while giving out a small smile.