Chapter 2- The story at home.

"LISTEN CLASS!!! ELECTIVE SPORTS WILL BE PLAYED OUT. ANY QUESTIONS COME TO ME!!!" He horns in our ears

"Is he always that loud?" I mutter

I walk towards Mr.Yoon. Sort of prepared to hear his loudness.

"Uh, Mr.Yoon?"

He turned and smiled, "Yes, Yuni? Do you want to know your sport?"

I nod, "I can do any sport. Really. Basketball, volleyball, athlete run..."

"Well, how about volleyball. I have to look after the basektball team and the athlete run team since they are close. Have fun." He quickly ends.

I walk silently, deciding if I should really join volleyball. Then I catch the head of Miyoung. I slowly try to cover my face and blend into the group.

"Alright, guys!" Miyoung calls, "We have to train hard. We have a match this Saturday. But first, I want to introduce a little friend"

She catches my eye and beckons me over. She knows? I drag myself to the front and bow to everyone.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Yuni. I am in the senior class A. Please take care of me"

There was a moment of silence after I spoke. You could just feel the awkward. I ambled back to my original spot and stayed quiet.

"Okay..thank you, Yuni. Now this week we don't need Clara running all over the court." She looks at a petite girl, "Or Songyi or scoring points...for the other team."

I give a soundless gasp so I don't offend anyone. The team must...not be the best if the team mates do that.

"Lets start. Break!" She orders and I have no idea what she is implying

That just leaves me. Everyone spliced into two teams. And if I join, it would be unbalanced.

"Well, Yuni, looks like you have to sit this one out." Yoona cackles

I roll my eyes and sit out.

・・・

Well I did nothing. That was completely unfair. I bet MiYoung and her stupid duo planned it out. That-

"Excuse me, are you okay?" A young boy asks, "You seem agitated?"

I smile, "I'm okay. Thank you though."

I walk away trying to calm myself since I was freaking people out. When I sit down on the bench in the park, I see the face of that emo dude. I try to shade my face so I don't have to talk to the guy.
I decide to retreat and walk back home. Hoping things would be okay there. I reach my front door and when I swing it open, alcohol fumes fill my nose. He has been at it again.

"Appa? Are you okay?" I ask

I hear moans and harsh footsteps. I see his shadow and he smiles mischievously towards me.

"Annyeong, now get in here and close the door." I follow his orders because day and night I am afraid of him.

"How are you? Are you staying-"

"Shut up." His voice booms, "I don't need you to look after me. Now...I sold your bed. You gotta stay somewhere else for night. Sad life, yeah I know. Your rest wasn't as important as my need of alcohol. So goodbye, come back tomorrow" He turned back and staggered down the hallway.

I cover my mouth to cover the sound of the sound of me crying. I walk to my bedroom and pack my uniform, pyjamas and necessities.