Chapter 22- Celebrations & Parties

My alarm goes off and I see that it is Saturday.

"6th May..." The date rings bells. Then his face appears in my head.

I sit up immediately,"Baekhyun!"

I rush out of my bed and stumble to the closet. His birthday is today! He is turning....what is he turning?

I nearly pull out my hair trying to remember. But my mind is a mess.

So I decide to call a reliable source. Baekhyun himself.

"Hello? Taeyeon?" I hear his husky voice. He just woke up.

"Sorry. Anyway, I just had an idea. Why not play a game?! Alright, let's play this game where we guess each other's age." I propose subtlety. At least I think....

He groans,"What? But we already kno-"

"You start. Go!"

I bet he is confused but this is for him,"Fine. You're 17".

"Wow, you are good at this." I hear him laugh over the line,"My turn. Your...Seven-" My voice trails off

I try and wait for him to fill it in himself. But he stays quiet,"Eighte-"

He sounds like he has smile,"I'm eighteen today."

"Oh damn. I was going to say that" I fake a laugh,"Alright, gotta go. Bye!"

I hang up and breath. Gosh, that was embarrassing. But at least I know. He is 18!

"Cake cake cake....Baskin robbins!" {A/N Just to let you know. SM artists advertise Baskin Robbins. So that's why I chose it. :)}

I call Kai and ask him to drive me. I need to go to Baskin Robbins and the mall. I have no idea what to buy Baekhyun though.

• • •

I hear honk from outside. Kai's here! I rush downstairs and slam the door open then shut. I get into his black car and he looks me over.

"Woah, you might want to fix your hair and umm everything." He motions to me

"Shut up. Drive, I need a LOT of time to think about his present. Baskin Robbins first then to the mall."

Kai quickly takes orders and speeds away.

"Have you talked to Baekhyun lately?" I ask him.

He nods,"Yesterday. Have any idea's for his present?"

"Nope. He has so much things already."

"Well, he was interested in Photography." He supplies things he is into.

Then I get a bubble of idea,"Polaroid camera. You know, those Instant photos"

"Get that for him. But it cost quite a lot to get the film and camera. Especially a good quality one." Kai swerves over a corner.

We park outside the shop and I enter. The whole room is cold thanks to the ice cream and cakes.

"Which are you buying?" He searches the room

"Does it look like I know?" I walk around until I find one with a musical note.

I gasp and points excitedly at the cake. Kai notices me and walks over. A smile grows on his face.

"Found it!" I exclaim,"This one please"

The woman opens it up and shows me. I put two thumbs up and we ask to keep it until we come back. Wouldn't want it melting.

"Okay, first thing done. Now off to the mall." I push us back into the game and we drive off.

"Now we almost have enough time to actually plan and stuff." I say checking the time.