hi!

to anyone who still reads this or has it in their library. hi! how are you?<3

first of all, i just wanna say thank you.

i started this book when i was an achingly shy twelve year old who didn't have many friends but wanted to share my ideas. i was too scared to write actual fics so i started this book, and didn't think much of it.

i got so much support. and it was incredible. i was so happy, especially since i was getting such cool and kind comments. you all made me feel less lonely and helped me gain some confidence. i expressed wanting to write books and you all had my back and supported me. you were all so kind to me, and i'm so very grateful for you all.

even though this book is just full of fan art, it means the world to me. i made so many friends and interacted with so many incredible people who shared the same interest as me. this incredible game.

i'm 17 now, and it blows my mind how far i've come from a lonely 12 year old to a now confident writer who can willingly share my thoughts with people. and even if it was through a screen every time i got a comment it would boost my confidence.

the fact that this book is at 155k views and it finished at 25k views it blows my fucking mind. holy shit. you guys are awesome.

i may write some until dawn books in the near future.. i am still in love with this game. i can't remember who i said my favourite character was but i know it was Ashley for so long. absolutely hate her now though HAHA. love emily. i remember i hated her for a while. crazy.

sam is my favourite female, and mike is my favourite male. still think they'd be a good couple too.

but yeah, i just went through and edited some errors and stuff and wanted to take a second to express how thankful i am for you guys and your love on this book i published 5 years ago.

i love you all, thank you all so much for allowing me to be myself. if you're reading this, thank you also. thanks for staying.

- jaiden :-)