Re: Business

TW: Mentions of hostages, Police, Mention of ransom videos, Mention of wrongful imprisonment

To: OPDWilliams@gmail.com
From: Richard.Johns0@gmail.com
Re: Business

Good evening Deputy Williams,

I am currently in need of your expertee assistance regarding one of my patients. I know that you and your unit have express access to tracking of mobile devices, and I need a favour from you.

Part of your job is to help capture and safely imprison the people with unhuman abilities, and I have been sent a ransom video for one of mine who is currently being held hostage. Anything that you can do to track the location of the video and find him would be much appriciated.

This is not a secret operation, so please get your whole team involved if you can. If I am required urgently, I will answer my work phone.

Kind Regards,

Richard Johns

1 Attachment - MEDIAFILE245.exp

Email Sent.

---------------------

To: Ricard.Johns0@gmail.com
From: OPDWilliams@gmail.com
Re: Business

Thank you for your email Richard,

As you know, the safety of the general public is our priority, so we shall take your concern up right away.

Our team are fairly confident in their abilities. We hope to have the boy in question returned to your facility by the end of the week.

Regards,

Deputy J Williams

Email Sent.

------------------

I really enjoy writing these ominous little filler chapters. Let me know what you think of them! (There probably won't be another one for a while because there isn't a need for one, but I enjoy it nonetheless.

This was a super short chapter, but it's just setting up for something coming in a chapter or two

Stay safe!