💜Author's Note: Published Book

Dear reader, 

I have an important announcement to make and that is my book will be published under Hinovel. I can't put into words and the feelings I have felt in this roller coaster ride. A total new experience for me. Never thought about this before. 

I am struggling with myself lately but I  hope it will end soon. I need strength for that but I will overcome it one day, no pain no gain is what they say. From contacting the company to finally confirming that my book has been chosen was really an overwhelming experience for me.  There were days I was lost and couldn't find the right path but I am so grateful for this experience. What a dollar coaster. 

I would like to thank who have read the book on this platform and has supported me. The book has some amendments and the ending is rewritten and have added some really exciting parts to it. You can view the free 5 parts and move on to the remaining chapters, this book contains 30 parts in total. 

On the other note, I have never been this exited as today is also Jungkook's birthday and dynamite having great results, reaching number one on the Billboard. Oh, they grew up well. Jungkook ah, happy birthday and reach the sky together and find the limit as you are curious about where our limit is. #BTS 

Thank you so much for the journey. I am on my way of loving myself and hopefully, I will be me again.

Love, 

Farrah

1-9-2020

Proceeding to the chapters of the book's link: 

https://writer.hinovel.com/#/index/work_details/2882/1