03

Today is a new day, alhamdullilah. I drove myself to the office after prayer and having breakfast with my family. The weather wasn't nice today as it was raining. It will be autumn soon. The wedding is plan to take place in the first week of autumn. I went into my office and prepared my letter as I plan to leave the job. Why? To focus on my wedding. Inshalla, my wedding would be perfect. I stood up from my chair as I have to go up. He wasn't shocked but asked me to wait for two more days before they find a new person to take over my place."Will you mind if I ask you to do me a favour?"I asked him.

He nodded, "my secretary will take over my place if you don't mind. "Yes, it was a long talk as I have to convince him to take my offer. I left his office at around ten. I started packing up stuff after going into my office. I called Lena in after I was done with tidying things in the room."Lena, I'm getting married. "I said, she congratulates me with a smile but after this, I gave her a shot. "You'll be taking over my place. "She was totally shocked, with mouth open.

"no way. "She then yelled, I smiled, "Yes way. "I continued after letting her calming herself down."I've talked to Syed, the new boss. "She raised her eyebrow and noticed one thing, "Oh.you're calling him by his name?" She noticed. I blushed and looked down as she was staring at me, "don't tell me, he's your going to be husband.

"Yes." I whispered and she was shouting and was jumping around before she gave me a tight hug. "OMG! "She was happy for me. "I'll make you up on your wedding day and all your wedding planning will be me setting up, including your new bedroom. Now, let's get you home and start planning..."

She was really amused by my wedding and I smiled but didn't stop her from shouting. We reached home, where his mum was also present. "Assalamualekum,"I greeted them "hi. "Lena also greeted."Walekumasalam. "They greeted back, "Lena, welcome. "My mum said, "aunty, this is Lena. "I introduced both. "She wants to help me with my wedding. " Samina nodded, "I'm happy that you have to find someone to help you with, you know I'm really bad at wedding planning," She smiles, "me too"my mum interrupted. "Thank you "
Lena thanked and said, "so why don't we start off with buying wedding dress and heels? "She asked."Yes, we'll go with as well. "Amina wasn't at home as she went out with my brother.

We drove to the biggest mall and we wondered in many wedding shops, hunting for dressing. Unfortunately, I wasn't impressed by the dresses in the shops I went into at first. "Hey, how about this one?" Lena pointed to a dress in the window side which was blue in colour and has some golden linings. "Wow, that one looks perfect." Samina said as she asked the sales to take out. "It's nice. "I told them. "Do you want to have a try on?" I looked at myself through the mirror and then at Lena. "Do you think that there's something that there's something which has to be changed?" she looked at me and then nodded.
"This dress is nice but it is too much or a bride. You would actually go for a simple one. Is that what you actually mean?" She turned me around and gave me her opinion. And trust me, that's what soulmate means. "I think I should design it if you don't mind. These dresses are all beautiful but they don't show you. Like, you know what I mean. I would like the dress to give a image, reflect your personality and to show who you really are." I hugged her when she was finish talking, her comments and her talk gave me goosebumps.

"So we figured out the dress, are we going for heels next?" Yes, heels. I'm absolutely in love with heels. I had more than 10 pairs in my own room. "Okay, wedding girl, no one would stop you from buying heels today." Mum comment. "Probably. "I whispered. "Should you wear this? " Lena holding up heel which was golden in colour with sparkles on it. "Yes! This one looks good. "I told her, continue with my collection of the heel. "But what will the wedding colour theme be?" Lena asked but I was too much into my world while my fingers lingered around the heels. "Greyish and purple."

Looking at these heels, reminded me of how I begged my parents just to buy me pairs and pairs. Yes, begged.
My dad doesn't like me wearing them. He always has a thinking that they don't look good and are dangerous for walking. I touched one pair to another but was stuck in my memories as all the things came up in my mind.
It was Eid and I was wanting new pairs so I went to my dad, he was sitting on the chairs and said, "My pagal girl is a collector of heels." With a helpless tone.

I turned around and I heard the same thing, "my pagal girl is still a collector of heels. "My dad was standing there, looking at me, smiling. I ran to his opened arms with my eyes red.

A child always treats their father a king.

We hugged without having anyone disturbed, I just want to be that little girl again, "dad, I want heels." Yes, I act normal, not showing I was feeling guilty. "Just get it, no worries. " He touched my head and said. I smiled and noticed there was another man next to my father. Syed? Why was he here? He saw me crying? Oh, My Allah! I quickly looked away with red cheeks. Not allowing myself to look at him again. I went in and took all heels that I loved, but not many, just 6 pairs including the one that Leah chose. "Okay. "All outfits are done without Jewellery. " Leah told me and I nodded. "Can I get them tomorrow. I've something else to do." I told her, well, dad is here so no worries for no one taking them home. "Okay, as for the wedding dress, I might show you the draft in two to three days." Lena told me and I nodded my head, "It's not in a hurry." She hugged me and left for office as she has been quite busy after taking over my place.
"Dad, are you driving me home?" I asked him and he nodded. "Will you be taking out or dinning in?" I looked at my phone and told him that I prefer take out. "I will be driving through the restaurant you like and will probably stop by."

"If you are not resisting, should I drive her?" Syed asked my dad and he was looking at me and then him. "Then I will be driving myself." I looked at both of them and took my dad's key.