- 00 ; visions

gif by -PsychoWxrrior

Caspian woke up in a bush. Confused, he stood up and dusted himself off before looking at his surroundings. He was in the woods. From his right, shouts were heard. He decided to investigate, knowing that Telamrines weren't in the woods often.

After dodging many branches and almsot tripping twice, Caspian arrived in a clearing where many creatures were shouting and jeering. His eyes widened in awe as he looked at the different creatures that looked like narnians, just like how the Professor told him.

All the creatures were surrounding something. Caspian walked forward and gasped when he walked through a creature. It was like he was a ghost. He looked where the creatures were pointing and saw a white haired woman with a smirk on her lips as she stood next to a stone table.

On the table, a shaved lion was being tied down and in front of the table stood a beautiful raven haired girl. Tears glistened her eyes as her lips parted in horror. A knife was in her shaking hands.

The white haired woman looked towards the girl. "Come on, little girl. Show me you are capable of doing something right!" she screamed as laughter followed.

The raven haired beauty looked towards the woman with a smile. "I am." she said before plunging the knife in her stomach and falling on the floor.

Caspian's eyes widened as he hurried to the girl. He crouched down next to her, only to see her take her last breath. A pool of blood was forming around her. He tried putting pressure on her wound but his hands just went through her body.

A thick silence followed before the white haired woman crouched down next to the girl and looked at her with narrowed eyes. "Very well then," she drawled out as she snatched the knife from the girl's stomach. "I guess I'll have to do it myself."

Caspian watched in horror as the white haired woman plunged the knife in the lion before everything dissolved and darkness swallowed him.

With a startled gasp, Caspian woke up. He ran a hand through his brown hair and sighed deeply.

That was not the last time Caspian dreamt of the raven haired beauty. Since his 15th birthday, he kept having dreams about her. About her dancing, running in the woods, about their wedding.

On his 16th birthday, Caspian asked his professor about these dreams. He never got an answer.

With time, the dreams kept coming less and less, much to Caspian's dismay. Even if they weren't real, he loved looking into Ro's — as he called her — beautiful dark eyes and he always loved how her face light up when she smiled.

Caspian was always afraid that maybe the dreams were real and that maybe she did die at that stone table. Maybe he did see how the light diminished from her eyes, how she took her last breath and how her blood stained the floor.

Maybe he did watch her die.

But then, Caspian reminded himself that she wasn't real. She was just his imagination, something his brain invented and that she never died because she never existed.

authors note
really short prologue but i wanted to show that caspian also has these dreams. these will all have a meaning and will be explained later on but for now i just wanted to show what caspian saw and how he interpreted these weird visions.

 these will all have a meaning and will be explained later on but for now i just wanted to show what caspian saw and how he interpreted these weird visions