- 01 ; the pevensie's

Robin leaned back on her bed as her eyes traced over every word written in her favorite book

Robin leaned back on her bed as her eyes traced over every word written in her favorite book. Pride and Prejudice. Aslan said he got it from an old friend and had gifted the book to Robin for her sixteenth birthday. Robin already read it 13 times. She was so entranced in her book she didn't notice Aslan entering her tent and looking at her with an expectant look.

Aslan cleared his throat softly, causing Robin to look up from her book and meet the hazel eyes of Aslan. "Hey dad" she greeted as she put the book down. One year after Aslan had brought Robin to camp, she had called him dad. Robin freaked out, thinking he would be mad but Aslan chuckled and said he would be happy to be called that.

"Robin, sweetheart, I have some news regarding a certain prophecy." Aslan informed as he took a seat next to Robin. She nodded for him to continue. "This prophecy involves you too."

Robin choked on air. "I'm sorry what? You can't be serious."

Aslan nodded. "I am. And I am certain you are ready. You have been trained by the best people and you have become my best warrior. I have faith in you, little one."

Robin pursed her lips in thought. "Well, what is this amazing prophecy you're talking about?" she asked, sarcasm lacing her tone.

Aslan smiled slightly before reciting. "Wrong will be right, when Aslan comes in sight,
At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more,
When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death,
And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.
When Adam's flesh and Adam's bone,
Together with Aslan's soul
Sits at Cair Paravel in throne,
The evil time will be over and done."

Robin nodded. "It doesn't really rime, you know."

Aslan shook his head with a small smile. "It doesn't need to rime." he paused and looked at her with what Robin presumed was a raised eyebrow. "Haven't you noticed it's not as cold anymore? That means the four children have entered Narnia and are coming here."

Robin rolled her eyes playfully. "Now that you've mentioned it."

Aslan stood up then gestured for Robin to follow. "Now come one, we have some maps to look at."

Robin groaned dramatically. "But I was reading. You do know reading is important in order to remain smart." Robin cringed at her explanation.

Aslan laughed. "You already read that book 13 or 14 times?" he looked back at her as they passed narnians who bowed respectfully.

"This was my 14th time." Robin grumbled and crossed her arms as the two entered Aslan's tent.

Aslan and Robin stayed for hours reading maps and poting weak spots in the White Witch's territory until an eerie silence was heard from outside, followed by gasps and whisperes.