𝟏.𝟏𝟐. 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑

Start from the beginning

"You're okay." Bellamy mumbled silently under his nose, as if consoling himself. "You scared the shit out of me, love."

   Allaia lightly smiled against his shoulder and shyly snuggled into his chest, reveling in their closeness. Reluctantly, Bellamy pulled away from their embrace, maliciously glaring at the unconscious man lying on the ground with thunders shining in his enraged gaze. 

"How did you find us?" Octavia asked.

"Followed him." Jasper responded with a smile, embracing her.

"We should go. Now. Before he wakes up." Octavia suggested.

"He's not gonna wake up." Bellamy growled viciously, grabbing onto his axe and heading towards the Grounder.

"Bell, let's just leave." Allaia tried to convince him. 

"Bellamy, stop." Octavia pleaded. "He didn't hurt us. Let's just go."

"He didn't hurt you?" Bellamy repeated with a hiss. "Your forehead is covered in blood, O. Allaia has an injury on her head and probably a concussion." He seethed. "What, it just magically appeared out of nowhere?" He scoffed. 

"Yes, he knocked me out, but I'm perfectly fine. It's just a scratch." Allaia reeled a bit, slight dizziness taking control of her body. 

"You won't fool me, love." Bellamy whispered, steadying her. "They started this. Finn. Move." He ordered in a deadly serious tone, adjusting his grip on the weapon in order to prepare for the strike.

Finn crouched next to the unconscious man, staring at his belt in reverie. "Foghorn." He mumbled.

   The noise of a knife being unsheathed resonated into the cave. In the matter of seconds, the Grounder lunged himself upwards, stabbing Finn in the side of his chest. Allaia let out a deafening scream as hot tears blurred her vision. Immediately, she rushed to Finn, cradling his head on her lap tenderly. 

"Oh God, Finn!" Allaia cried out in agony, gently caressing his hair and staring at the blade poking out of his torso in pure terror.

   While kneeling next to him, Alle positioned her trembling hands around the knife's nearest area to decrease the bleeding pouring from the injury. In the meantime, Bellamy tried to defeat the Grounder. As Allaia glanced in his direction rapidly, he was pinned to the floor as the man attempted to shove a spear through Bellamy's throat. 

"Stop! That's my brother!" Octavia yelled, trying to gain the Grounder's attention.

   The stranger ignored her, pressing the blade even closer to Bellamy's neck. However, Jasper gripped a large stick in his hand and slammed it across the Grounder's head with all the force. It knocked him down instantly, causing him to fall unconscious. 

"We need to get moving." Bellamy exhaled, soothingly rubbing his throat. His eyes dilated, casting at Finn's state under a major threat. "Get him up!" He yelled, swooping into action. 

"Please, Bellamy, don't let him die." Allaia pleaded pathetically. Her body was convulsively wracking with an uncontrolled storming of sobs and tears. "He's my brother... I can't lose him!" She whispered frantically. 

"It's gonna be okay, love." Bellamy assured, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "I won't let anything happen to Finn, you hear me, angel? He's strong. He's gonna survive this." 

   Finn's face paled as the blood was pouring from the wound on his chest in a rapid motion, soaking up his t-shirt with red liquid. The group ran straight towards the camp, in sheer anxiety of Finn's life.

☆꧁*꧂☆