𝟏.𝟏𝟏. 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓/𝟏.𝟏𝟏.
OF LITTLE AVAIL ☆
"𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻?"

☆꧁*꧂☆

   ALLAIA SLOWLY TREADED through the stream in worry, splashing through water miserably and cautiously searching for the radio. Their only hope was gradually deceasing, as the possibility of three hundred vain deaths was becoming more and more of a likely reality than a horrific nightmare. Anxiety tugging at Allaia's stomach was making her nauseous — the pressure of finding the radio on which locating depended so many lives was petrifying. 

   Bellamy was crouching near the riverside, rather unwilling to aid. Maybe it was reluctance to reveal weakness and remorse through helping; a way to express his delusive impassivity covering the authentic vulnerability and guilt he was feeling. After all, Bellamy's selfishness imperiled survival of hundreds of innocent people. Deep inside, it paralyzed him to the core, but he was also afraid that Jaha would sentence him to death after he nearly killed him. 

"You're just gonna sit there and stare at me?" Allaia scoffed, sensing his gaze on her, but refusing to actually face him. "This is all because of you and you won't even help?" She eventually glimpsed at him. 

   Slowly, Bellamy drew near Alle, as if her eyes mesmerized him into obliging her silent request. 

"In the scale of one to ten, how mad are you at me, love?" He sighed, kicking through the water.

"How about a fucking thousand?" Allaia snorted. "Just kidding. Kind of." She mumbled, seeing his blank expression. "I guess I'm just disappointed. I thought... I thought you were different, Bellamy. I know you it did for Octavia, but you lied to me. I'm not the biggest fan of Jaha, but you almost ended his life, on purpose. It's gonna take me a while to process it." She admitted.

"Have all the time you need, love." Bellamy assured delicately. "Just so you know, nothing serious happened with those girls. They kissed me a couple of times before Octavia called out for me, and after you and me finished our conversation, I went to my tent to grab some stuff, but they were waiting there for me and tried to seduce me, but I quickly left, I swear." He pressed nervously, tenderly caressing her cheek with his hand dripping with water. Alle raised her eyebrows at his incoherent explanations, feeling the blooming shade of red, caused by anger and their proximity, rising upon her cheeks. "Will you ever forgive me, angel?"

Before Allaia could respond, Jones called out. "Hey! I found it!"

   Allaia quickly wiped her flushed face, which was a little wet after Bellamy's affectionate gesture.

   Everyone encircled Jones, somewhat feeling relieved. Raven swiftly took the radio out of Jones' hands and began pulling out weeds and tiny stones which got stuck in the system. 

"Can you fix it?" Clarke asked. 

"Maybe." Raven replied. "It'll take half a day just to dry out the components to see what's broken."

"Like I said: it's too late." Bellamy muttered darkly.

"Someone's really bitchy today. Are you on your period, or what?" Allaia snapped, trying to conceal her helplessness and worry. "Have some positivity, sunshine." She mocked, even though she was gloomy herself. "You should be hoping the Council realizes we're not dead, or you're gonna have hundreds of innocent lives on your conscience, Bellamy!" Her voice cracked at the end, causing Bellamy's cold facade to crumble.