𝟏.𝟒. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓/ 𝟏.𝟒.
☆ CHAOS ☆
"𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼? 𝓘'𝓶 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭."

☆꧁*꧂☆

   IN THE MORNING, after Wells' rather unpleasant encounter with Bellamy's crew, Chancellor's son was busy, digging graves outside the camp for the two kids who died during the landing. When he was done, he returned to the drop ship, carrying a pile of clothes and two pairs of boots, tied together by the laces. 

   A delinquent whose name was Atom approached Wells, eyeing the clothes with a curious gaze.

"Hey, where'd you get the clothes?" He demanded.

"I buried the two kids who died during the landing." Wells replied.

"Smart." Atom admitted. "You know, I'll take it from here." He stated, moving to take the clothes from Wells, who jerked backwards. "There's always a market-"

"We share based on need." Wells pulled away from Atom. "Just like back home."

   Bellamy appeared from behind the red material that separated the interior of the drop ship from the exterior. He was half-naked; his bare, muscular chest particularly on display. The girl, who was wearing only sports bra on the upper half of her body, followed him out of the drop ship.

"You still don't get it, do you, Chancellor?" Bellamy snapped. The girl approached him with a flirtatious smile. Bellamy kissed her intensely without hesitation, placing his hand on her hip firmly. He motioned her to leave suggestively and didn't mind staring lazily at her ass with a dark smirk while she was walking away. Only then he turned back to Wells.

"This is home now. Your father's rules no longer apply." Bellamy stated harshly.

Bellamy efficiently snatched a t-shirt out of Wells' grasp.

"Oh, no, no, Atom. Atom hold up." Bellamy said. "You want it back? Take it." He teased with a dangerous blink in his eyes.

   Wells only glared at Bellamy angrily and after a few seconds he threw the clothes on the ground. Momentarily, dozens of people were vying for one of the items hungrily.

"Is this what you want?" Wells asked Bellamy in bewilderment. "Chaos?"

"What's wrong with a little chaos?" Bellamy laughed, shrugging.

   A piercing shriek from somewhere caused everyone to shot their heads upwards. Bellamy quickly put a stolen shirt over his head and all of them headed straight towards the source of the scream. Turned out that Murphy was holding a girl over the fire, nearly burning her skin.

"Bellamy!" Murphy shouted. "Check it out. We want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us, right? Figured it'd look better if we suffer a bit first."

"Let her go!" Wells ran at Murphy and shoved him aggressively from the girl.

"You can stop this." Wells panted in Bellamy's direction.

"Stop this?" Bellamy asked, irony leaking from in his indifferent tone. "I'm just getting started."

   A fist flew out of nowhere and slammed into Wells' face, knocking him sideways. Wells wasted no time in punching Murphy what knocked him down instantly. Murphy got back, lifting Wells into the air and slammed him hardly against the ground. Wells and Murphy continued to throw punches, rolling around the dirt as the crowd was encouraging them to keep fighting. Wells slammed a punch against Murphy's jaw once again, sending him beneath.