𝟏.𝟏𝟐. 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑

Start from the beginning

   Slowly, Allaia positioned herself against a cold wall, muffling her painful moans. She cautiously scanned her vicinity, recognizing that she was in some sort of cave. Utter silence echoed through the hollow. Blackness rimmed from everywhere, frightening Allaia even more. On the opposite side of the cave, a figure was bracing against the rocky surface.

"Allaia?" The voice whispered, startling Alle.

"Tavy?" Allaia called out silently, distinguishing familiar sound.

"Yeah." Relief was audible in Octavia's hoarse tone. "Are you okay?"

"Just a wound on the head. I might have a concussion." Allaia replied. "Are you hurt, Tavy?"

"My leg is injured, but he... He fixed it." Octavia breathed. 

"Wait. What? Who? How?" Allaia inquired incoherently.

"The Grounder. He brought you here and helped me earlier."

Alle gasped. "Does he speak English?"

"I don't know if he speaks at all." Octavia told her.

"He said something to me before I blacked out." Allaia confessed. "Sirra. What could it be? Any theories?"

"No idea." Octavia exhaled; her eyes widened in consternation. 

"Sounds kinda familiar." Alle murmured, still a little dizzy. "Hm, anyway, how do we escape?"

"Allaia, we're chained to the wall." Octavia pointed out. 

"Yeah, I'm aware. Won't hurt to ask though." She shrugged, tugging on her bounded wrists. 

"I tried to get away, but he caught me." Octavia revealed.

   Heavy footsteps sounded from afar, signalizing that someone was coming. The Grounder entered the cave. Octavia, seeing that the man was approaching her, mentally planned escape in her mind. She picked up the stone lying near her, gripped it tightly and hit the Grounder in the head, knocking him down instantly and causing him to lose consciousness. 

"Tavy, you're such a badass." Allaia cheered quietly.

   A sigh of pure solace left their lips when they noticed a key in the Grounder's unmoving hand. Panic reoccurred as soon as both girls heard steps echoing from the entrance of the cave. 

"Shit, another one?" Allaia mumbled silently. "I got this one, Tavy!" She winked, preparing herself for the attack. 

"Bellamy?" Octavia gasped, noticing her big brother.

"Octavia!" Bellamy breathed out thankfully, hugging her tightly. "It's okay. You're okay." He exhaled fondly. 

"Oh God, Allaia!" Finn exclaimed in relief, rushing to his sister. "I'm so glad you're okay, Alle." He whispered shakily, pulling her closer to his chest and caressing her hair. 'Don't you scare me like this ever again!" The corners of her lips slightly went upwards at his adorable tenderness. 

"Monroe, watch the entrance." Bellamy ordered.

   Meanwhile, he quickly unchained Octavia, covertly glancing at Allaia. As if out of habit, Bellamy rapidly scanned Allaia's figure for any indications of possible wounds in pure concern. The small cut on her temple immediately captured his attention, only intensifying his worry. Bellamy was impatient; he wanted to take Allaia in his arms; inhale her scent to insure himself she was fine, perfectly safe within his sight, but he knew he needed to let Alle and Finn reunite. 

   As soon as Finn released Allaia from his hold, Bellamy swiftly unlocked her chains and engulfed her in a delicate hug. Both of them breathed in relief, immediately relaxing upon the warmth, radiating from their bodies.