His big hands hold my waist, pushing me gently against the wall as I wrap my hands around his neck bringing our faces together. "What are you doing to me then?" I press a quick kiss against his lips earning a soft moan as a response.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't even be able to walk tomorrow." I gasp with his words, bringing his lips to mine, this time in a passionate kiss.

If before I wasn't a big fan of dirty talking, with Harry that is a whole different story.

"Good thing I don't have any plans tomorrow." I whisper during the kiss as he pulls me up, as I open my legs for him to fit in the middle of them.

I know we don't have much time right now, but I need to have some sort of contact with him now or I won't be able to function properly for the rest of the night. Turns out that after more than a week of barely being able to touch each other, it has increased the sexual tension between us.

It's almost unbearable at this point.

Considering I have only my underwear on, it is very easy for me to feel the friction Harry creates by brushing his length over my clothed center. I am so sensitive I could come only by doing this with him. "Harry..." I firmly hold the back of his neck, tangling my fingers on his short curls.

"We are going to be late." And just like that, Harry puts me down once more and I feel an unbearable coldness when his body leaves mine.

"You can't do this and walk away from me." I complain frustrated keeping my back against the cold wall.

"Baby as much as I would like to fuck you against the wall, that would make me very late for the fight." Harry leans in my direction to give me a quick peck on my lips, keeping an amused grin on his face.

So he is enjoying this, uh?

"Maybe later I won't be in the mood." I shrug finally picking up my mom jeans, sliding my legs into them effortlessly buttoning them at the front, tucking my blouse inside them.

I notice how Harry keeps looking at me, trying to decipher my expression. I doubt that I will be able to resist him after the fight, but he needs to taste a little of his own medicine.

"We will see about that, Eve." He bites his lip, tossing his gym bag over his shoulder. "Are you ready?"

This is going to be a long night, especially considering how sexually frustrated I am. This never happened to me, but I'm discovering a completely new side of me when I am with Harry.

A very horny side.

"Yeah." I clear my throat trying to keep these thoughts away from my head, following him outside of the bedroom.

Claire and Collin were in the living room cuddling on the sofa watching some cheesy romantic comedy. They looked so relaxed and happy, it was a rare moment and I end up wishing we could stay here for the night and join them in this family activity.

"Are you going already?" Claire almost jumps when she realizes our presence, pausing the film when she notices we are standing on the doorway ready to say goodbye.

"Yeah, I have to be there at ten." Harry explains, not saying where he is going so Collin won't be able to hear it.

I'm sure he knows his brother is involved in something, but maybe he doesn't know it is illegal. "We're staying at Eve's tonight, so don't worry if we don't show up here later tonight." Harry says and I notice how Claire's expression changes drastically, even if she tried to hide it.

"Oh... Alright, I was getting used to have you two here." She quickly says, showing us a small smile.

There is something wrong with her, and it's killing me not knowing what it is. Claire has been more closed off than what is usual for her, but I will try to find out what is happening with her, hopefully she will tell me.