50

Evelyn

"This is an important fight, Vincent will be there, are you sure you want to go?" Harry asks me as he informs me that the man I have been trying to avoid for all these past months is going to be present on his fight.

I have successfully managed to never see him again after that dreadful night at the warehouse, but he is still a constant presence in my dreams. Although I know I can't avoid him forever, I was trying to delay that encounter for as long as possible.

Tonight, I don't think I will be able to escape.

Harry had an important fight which I was planning on attending. Not that I like to watch him fight, if I could choose he would never fight again, but that is not up to me to decide. The last fight I attended was a rather smooth one, if we ignore the Jenna drama.

Hopefully tonight there will be no crazy ex, only a crazy gang member who tried to kill me once, which isn't also a great option.

"He won't do anything to you, you're totally safe I promise you." Harry looks deeply into my eyes and I know he is telling the truth.

He would never tell me to go if he knew I was in danger. That's why I am so inclined to go, what can go wrong?

"I know, I will go." I assure him.

After spending more than a week at his house, tonight we were going back to my small studio, mostly because we wanted to spend some time alone. After the initial shock Claire was under yesterday after Vanessa's visit, Claire went back to work today and seemed more relaxed than she had been.

I still hadn't had the chance to properly talk to her, but since I won't be doing much work until I have Mandy's final decision, I am going to spend a lot of time with Claire at her house. It doesn't make much sense for me to stay home alone all day when I can come here and be with Harry's family which is slowly becoming so important to me.

"We need to leave soon." Harry informs me and I nod.

As I had mentioned, I spent most of my time in his house, and slowly I was bringing more and more belongings here. If at first I only had a borrowed toothbrush, now I have a full drawer in his wardrobe to store some of my clothes, as well as half of a shelf in the bathroom for my beauty products.

Today we had spent most of the day at home, so I didn't really take off my pyjama, so I decide to quickly chose an outfit to wear for the fight tonight. I never know what to wear to attend a fight, mostly because all the other girls wear outfits as if they were going on a night out, something I don't find fitting.

"You need to pack clothes as well." I inform Harry as I watch him place his training outfit inside his gym bag.

"What?" He asks confused.

"Yeah, you're sleeping at mine tonight, right?" I ask a little embarrassed that he forgot about it.

After we were interrupted yesterday there was this sexual tension lingering in the air, but unfortunately, we couldn't do anything to change it. His mom and Collin were home and I wouldn't feel comfortable in having sex with them right next door.

"Oh yes, I definitely am." He says quickly tossing another t-shirt and some shorts inside his gym bag. "I think we have some unfinished business uh?" He winks at me as I remove the t-shirt I was wearing, which belongs to Harry, replacing it with a comfortable light pink wool sweater.

"I think we do." I bite my lip as I slide the shorts down my legs, feeling his stare on me the whole time.

"I don't think you are ready for what I'm going to do to you tonight..." Harry softly whispers, as he approaches me, not letting me put on my jeans.