Chapter 12: Years pass like flowing water

Start from the beginning

"H-How did you two-?"- Pearl was left speechless as she gazed on the mountain peak. Elise and Ashur look at each other and shrugs. Ever since Ashur got supplementary lessons from Elise about the subject that was called "Science", he now looks at everything with a new perspective. They left Pearl there and went inside to pack their clothes. After seven years of training, they are now ready for their social debut and go to the prestigious academy back in the Geon Kingdom: The Flein Academy. 

"Big Sister, shall we pay a visit to the Dragon Kingdom's Palace to thank the King for lending Miss Pearl to us for seven years?"- Ashur asked when they put their baggage into the living room. The servants were in the process of cleaning the mansion before they leave.

"Hmm, now that you told me that, I suppose we should do just that, Where's Miss Pearl? It's better if she sends the letter of visitation to the palace."- Elise said and created a swift letter that the head butler readily gave to her before they both look for Pearl whose still gazing at the Death Star Mountain peak outside.

"Miss Pearl, we would like to request from you to send this letter of visitation to the Palace to the Dragon King. We will thank the Dragon King and bid farewell as well."- Elise told Pearl and handed her the letter. Pearl blinked and look at them, before looking at the letter in her hands. 

"You're going back now to the Geon Kingdom?"- She asked with a curious and unwilling gaze towards them. She doesn't want them to leave just yet because she needs to understand how they managed to clear that century-old snowstorm from the Death Star peak. 

"Yes, we would like to spend some time with our parents before we debut and enter the Flein Academy next year in the Spring. Please send this letter to the Palace."- Elise said in a final tone before they turn around to go inside the mansion, leaving Pearl there staring at their backs. She could only sigh and went back to the Palace to give the letter to the Dragon King. King Dragonell read the letter before looking at Pearl.

"So were they the once who dispersed the snowstorm from the Death Star Peak?"- He asked her with a light tone on his voice. Pearl nodded her head and told the King about her eagerness to understand the method they used so that she can research and delve more on the trick they made earlier. King Dragonell thought for a bit before looking at the letter of visitation the two humans addressed to the palace.

"I will grant them access to the palace and dinner with the royal family before they leave. You can get the information you want before dinner."- King Dragonell said to Pearl who thank him and nodded eagerly. He watched as the Royal Mage Pearl left the throne room before he sighed, his secret aide was behind his large throne hiding in the dark.

"Will both the Prince and the Princess come back tonight?"- He asked his secret aide.

"Yes, Your highness."

"I see... this small dinner banquet will be a private one, prevent anyone from disturbing us."- He said and look at the large Death Star mountain from the large windows of the palace.

The day turn into night, the Von Dutch siblings arrived at the Dragon Kingdom's palace located at the highest peak of their kingdom. The siblings wore a simple but decent formal clothes to meet the King and eat dinner with him. 

The Royal Mage Pearl and the Head of the Dragon Knights Alexandrite were escorting them to the King's private indoor garden. They silently look around the place before putting their focus on the older male that was sitting on the slightly large table of the indoor garden.

"Greetings to the Dragon King Lionel, we are honoured to be in your presence."- The siblings gave a standard noble greeting, waiting for the King to dismiss courtesy for them to finish the so-called dinner party and go back to their territory.