Chapter 40: Mating

Start from the beginning

“Yeah, yeah just act like a smug bastard you stupid dog...” I thought as I frowned at him and watched as his smirk grew even wider.

I was just about to curse at him for looking like he had won the biggest fucking prize there was, when he suddenly let his fingers intertwine with my hair. He took a handful in his fist and tugged at it slightly. I sighed in resignation and then obediently turned my head to the side and exposed the left side of my neck.

I could feel Anton and Adam take a stronger hold of my arms as Alex leaned down towards me, gripping tightly at my hair to keep me in place. When he was a few inches over my skin he paused and took a deep breath inhaling through his nose and letting out a small growl.

“Mine.” He whispered possessively and then he bit down. Hard.

I let out a small scream and trashed in Anton and Adam’s grip, trying to get away from the unbearable pain. Black dots formed in front of my eyes even though I had them tightly shut and fire surged from the place on my neck, where Alex’s teeth were buried.

“Ahhha...no...h-hurts...st-t-top...o-ouch!” I whimpered as the pain grew even worse. It felt like I was about to die and I just wanted it to be over. Why had I not fought back before?! Why had I gone along with this torture?!

Suddenly Alex applied even more pressure and his teeth sank even deeper into the flesh on my neck. I was about to whimper again when the pain was suddenly gone and my whimper turned into a gasp as pleasure started to course through my veins instead. I suddenly felt dizzy as my blood rushed down to my cock and I was hard in an instant.

Alex finally let me go and he pulled his teeth back and started licking at the mark he had just made. I could feel the tension leaving my body and I could hear Alex hum slightly in what seemed like appreciation.

“You smell delicious when you’re aroused.” He muttered against my neck and I shivered as his breath blew across my sensitive skin. I could feel my face heat up when what he said finally registered in my brain and I blushed a dark shade of red.

“Move, it’s my turn.” An impatient voice suddenly said and I shifted my gaze to Adam. I stared at his dark eyes in confusion when it suddenly dawned on me.

“No...y-you can’t mean you’re g-going to...” I stuttered out as I watched him trade place with Alex. Adam gave me a small smile as he positioned himself between my legs where Alex had stood just moments before.

I could feel my eyes go big and I tried pulling back but Alex got a hold on my arm and he and Anton easily held me down. Adam took a firm grip on my hair and tugged my head to the side, now exposing the right side of my neck.

“No Adam! It hurts too much you can’t...” I started but I was cut off when Adam suddenly sank his teeth into the flesh just at the base of my neck. I screamed as the pain once again exploded out from my neck and flowed through my body. I tried to breath but the pain was as bad as it had been the first time and all I could do was wait for it to end.

When Adam finally sank his teeth deeper and turned the pain into pleasure I let out a relieved sigh and I could finally calm down a bit. I took a deep breath as the arousal shot through me and Adam slowly pulled back to lap at the newly made mark. When he took a small step back I could see that his eyes were a very deep emerald green. He was looking at me with a glimmer in his eyes that made me think that he would’ve liked to stay in this position longer.

“I’ve waited for this for far too long.” Anton suddenly said and I silently stared at him as he changed place with Adam and placed himself in front of me. I guess it was at least worth a try...

“Anton please...I’m not...I mean can’t you at least wait until tomorrow...?” I pleaded, desperately trying to convince him to let me be for tonight.