ROUGH *THREE*

After he removed his hand from my neck, he placed his hand back onto the railing but this time almost entirely over my hand with his thumb smoothly caressing my wrist, as if debating whether to grab a hold of it, or not.

That tiniest caress had me in pieces, the small sensation sending electric fizz all around my body, my breasts tightening, my pussy pulsing, my thighs tingling. The most exciting part of it was that he KNEW what that specific touch would do to me.

After many years in a relationship, one gets to know each other's weak spots and Namjoon had certainly been looking -and found- most of mine. Besides the usual major areas, my wrists, bizarrely, were one of my most intense erogenous areas, alongside with my neck, back and hips.

Obviously realising I had some sort of game going on, Namjoon decided to join in -but playing by his own rules... and they were not fair.

Slowly, gently circling my wrist, he bent over slightly to blow gently along the side of my neck. Goosebumps ran down my arms and my nipples tightened, my breasts swelling. Holy shit! This is not how I planned it, but I was not complaining.

Just doing these tiny movements in a carriage full of people who had no idea what was going on, had me turned on like a Christmas tree. I gasped and held my breath when Namjoon's hand discreetly brushed against my thigh, above the stocking. Slowly, his smooth fingers spread into a fan and followed the curve of my supple thigh around to the front, closer and closer...

The opening doors saved me from jumping him publicly in front of all those people.

We were here. My legs felt like jelly when we alighted the train.