ROUGH

Please note that this story contains explicit sexual language and acts and is intended for audiences 18+ only. Nothing hardcore but some people may be triggered by slight domination/restriction/rough sex. No further warnings.

ONE

We had been together for a couple of years then, Namjoon and I.

We were happy, a good match intellectually, humour-wise and likes/dislikes but I had noticed that of late, our sex life was waning slightly.

Don't get me wrong -we had always had good sex, no, Hot Sex, but somehow, things had slowed down a lot, and I was craving for something more.

We were both busy people and often it was difficult to have quality time together, let alone have wild sex wherever we wanted to.

So, I had a plan. In fact, I was scaring myself how detailed and cunning my plan was.

Seduction. Seduction. Seduction.

We had plans to go and see an art exhibition at the National Gallery the following weekend. It had been in the diary since the beginning of the year, but Namjoon hadn't mentioned it since.

"Are we still going to see that exhibit on Saturday?" I asked, buttering my toast, lounging at the breakfast table, still in my pyjamas.

"Hm? Exhibit?" A blond cloud of Namjoon's messy hair rose from the recesses of the couch.

"Oh! The Schiele exhibition! Yes, yes, yes, definitely! I can't wait!"

He jumped up and almost skipped to the breakfast table.

Even in a tight, white T-shirt and pyjama bottoms, he managed to look sexy, his tall and strong frame nimble. The sleepy hair only added to the charm -I had always said he was the only Korean guy ever to look that hot with platinum blonde hair. He lifted his Buddy Holly reading glasses off his nose with a smooth movement and poked them into the blonde thicket, slamming his book on the table. He then stole my piece of toast right off my hand!

"Hey!" a fake protest.

I felt my stomach somersault. Wow! I hadn't felt that in a long while. I smiled, secretly admiring his tanned arms, the muscles moving under the velvet skin while he was eating breakfast. Hmmm...those arms around me...now that's a thought... My mind lingered in flashes of flesh and tongues, gripping and licking, stroking and sucking...

This was going to be so good.

He woke me up from my daydream, still engrossed in talking about the exhibition: "You know...I'm not sure if you're going to like him." He half-mumbled his cheeks full of toast, his hand flicking like he was rapping.

He scanned the ceiling, pursing his lips like a child. His dimples appeared when a cheeky smile, full of perfect white teeth, lit his face. When he did that, my stomach lurched, and I wanted to kiss him so hard. Just thinking about the plan had a warm feeling pooling in the pit of my stomach.

He walked round to me and leaned down, his lips brushing the side of my neck. "His works are quite...revealing." His breath a whisper in my ear. I trembled like a leaf. Using the kiss as a distraction tactic, he grabbed my coffee. Now that was too much!

"Seriously, make your own coffee!!" I grabbed mine back, spilling it over my fingers, and ran, giggling, into the bedroom to get ready for work.