Chapter 32

Mukuro was sitting up, leaning against the pillows that propped him up when Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi, Ryohei, and Reborn walked into the room. Tsuna sighed in relief glad to see the illusionist awake and in his own body.

"Hey, Mukuro! How are you feeling?" Takeshi asked walking over to the bed.

Mukuro looked at the rain guardian. "Right now, I feel fine but that's probably because of the morphine."

Takeshi laughed lightly. "Right, but it's good to see you awake."

Tsuna walked over. "It is. I was worried about you."

Mukuro chuckled a bit. "Thanks, Tsuna."

Tsuna nodded slightly motioning to the others to create a barrier around the room so no one else could hear what was going to be said. "However, I have to ask... how did this happen?"

Mukuro stiffened before looking at his knees. "I was looking for information about the League and found their hideout. When I got there they were waiting for someone so I was listening in on their conversation. I'm not entirely sure how, but that Stain person came up behind me, after a small fight he used whatever his quirk was. That caused me to be unable to move..."

"A paralysis quirk," Hayato explained when Tsuna glanced at him.

"...yes a paralysis quirk. Anyway, Stain dragged me into the League's hideout, which is a bar, claiming he had found a 'hero' spying on Tomura and that misty person. They wanted information, which of course I didn't give... Not even after Tomura threatened disintegration. What I did say was that I wasn't a hero. That for some reason gave them cold feet and they stopped. Tomura and his father want to kill All Might as we found out during the USJ incident. However, they are trying to get more allies as they only have Nomus. Stain disagreed with Tomura's wanting to get rid of All Might and stormed out of the bar dragging me with. He dumped me in an alleyway before leaving... That's all I remember before waking up in my mindscape." Mukuro finished letting out a long sigh. Tsuna contained his anger even though it was present in his eyes.

"They thought you were a hero and wanted information?" Kyoya asked.

"Yeah, a hero... I've never been more insulted." Mukuro huffed. A few chuckled at the thought of Mukuro being a hero.

"Yeah, you're better off being Vongola." Ryohei mused.

Tsuna looked at the time and smirked. "I should be going I don't want to be late."

Mukuro looked at Tsuna confused. "Late? Late for what?"

All of the guardians looked at their boss confused as the brunet headed for the door. Tsuna paused at the door and looked over his shoulder at his friends. "I have a visitation with Stain at the prison."

All of them smirked. "Have fun."

Tsuna chuckled and headed out using his mist flames to change into a suit and tie fitting of his boss status, but was careful to not overdo it so he didn't give away his identity. Once out of the hospital he headed towards the prison having enough information of what Stain did to his guardian.

At the prison, Tsuna got out of the car and walked calmly to the visitor entrance to check-in. The prison guards were expecting Vongla's boss, but Tsuna said he was a representative as Vongola Decimo couldn't make it. They gave him a visitor's ID and lead him to the room on the other side of the glass where Stain was waiting. The door was closed behind Tsuna as he walked into the room towards the chair that faced the window. He leaned against the chair hands clasped in front of him, the chain on his rings catching the light.

"You must be Stain, and I must say you look dreadful." Tsuna mused looking at Stain in the eyes. The unmasked villain glared at the brunet in front of him. "I'm not here for pleasantries. I'm here to deliver a message."

Stain raised an eyebrow. "From who?"

Tsuna chuckled. "You don't fully understand what you have done or the consequences that will follow."

"Yeah right." Stain scoffed. Tsuna stood straight and grabbed the back of the chair, his ring now in full view for the villain. Stain paled at the sight and looked at Tsuna fearfully.

"Have a pleasant day, Stain." Tsuna mused turning to leave the room. The door unlocked and he left returning the visitor's ID to the guards and headed home. Stain was returned to his cell.

Tsuna arrived home and his guardians wanted to know what happened with Stain. The brunet didn't say anything about the details but told them to be patient as things will go their way with the villain. That confused them, but they knew better than to question their boss when he was scheming.

"Tsuna, Aizawa called," Hayato said. "There's going to be a summer training camp and we have to go."

Tsuna nodded. "Alright, then we best get ready, I'm sure Reborn will have us doing something rather than lazing around."

Takeshi and Hayato sighed in defeat. "Yes, boss."

Reborn chuckled. "Of course I will there's still you three need to work on."

Tsuna sighed. "Right..."

None of the other guardians felt bad for the three as they had their own missions to do.

"Uhm, bossu?" Chrome asked hesitantly.

Tsuna looked at her. "Yes, what is it Chrome?"

"The results came back on All for One's DNA... I think you should take a look at it." Chrome said handing him the folder. Tsuna took the folder curiously and looked at the results. He froze before looking up at her.

"Are you sure these are correct?" Tsuna asked.

Chrome nodded. "Positive."

Tsuna bit his lip and closed the file. "No one else knows?"

Chrome shook her head. "No."

"Good, keep it that way. We'll discuss what needs to be done at a later date." Tsuna stated. Chrome nodded before heading away. Tsuna sighed thinking about the new dilemma.