Chapter 9

The struggles continued till ice shot passed Tsuna and Blueberry freezing the purple monster's left side. Tsuna glanced to where the ice came from and saw Shouto, Kirishima, Bakugou, and Izuku standing there with varying degrees of shock. Taking the moment of distraction Tsuna kicked Blueberry off of him, which made the elder land on his back knocking the wind out of him. Tsuna stood and dusted his suit off looking unamused at the villain. Blueberry laid there for a moment longer before he stood as well. Bakugou and Kirishima were about to rush forward to help but Izuku and Shouto stopped the two.

"What the hell Half n' Half!" Bakugou shouted. Kirishima looked at Izuku for an explanation while Tsuna and Blueberry started fighting again the former not using his flames. Izuku looked surprised that he moved at all. Shouto was in a similar situation trying to let Bakugou go.

"Kufufu, do not interfere in a fight you couldn't win. Tsunayoshi can take care of himself." An unknown voice said sounding smug.

"Ananas cosa diavolo!*" Tsuna shouted glancing over as he dodged a swipe from Blueberry. The person Tsuna yelled at appeared behind the four students smirking. Tsuna rolled his eyes. "Lasciali andare Ananas.*"

"Capo, non sei divertente,*" the purple haired boy grumbled letting the four out of his control. The four stood mostly is shock, surprised someone was behind them.

"Ar-aren't you going to help your friend?" Izuku stuttered looking at the odd teen behind him.

"Kufufu, why should I he can take care of himself," Pineapple stated. Suddenly Tsuna and everyone was blown back from the shear force of the fight between All Might and a regenerated purple monster. The four UA students and two Vongola crouched to keep from being completely blown away.

"Kufufu, not bad for an old man," Pineapple mused. Tsuna glanced at him and sighed.

"Be nice Mukuro," Tsuna stated as he watched the fight. Mukuro laughed lightly and ducked more shielding himself from the intense wind. All Might's fight came to a spectacular end with the monster being blown through the roof of the USJ. The resulting smoke hid the smoke that signaled All Might's time limit was up.

"Mukuro, illusione ora!*" Tsuna ordered as he did as his intuition told him to do and quickly went over to All Might. Mukuro nodded and cast an illusion around All Might to hide his transformation into his real form.

"Villians, I suggest you give yourselves up," All Might stated looking towards Blueberry, or rather Tomura Shigaraki, and Warp Gate also known as Kurogiri. Shigaraki stood there in shock till Kurogiri started saying something to him. As that was happening the thugs started getting up and advancing towards Shouto, Kirishima, Bakugou, Izuku, and Mukuro. Mukuro noticed and smirked.

"Boss, you're orders?" Mukuro questioned over the comm also making sure the four others were in front of him so they weren't going to do anything stupid.

"Stall as long as you can Mukuro, the teachers will be arriving shortly." Tsuna replied. Mukuro smirked and summoned his trident ready to cast an illusion on the thugs. All Might glared at Shigaraki and Kurogiri. Shigaraki started to laugh and rush forward towards All Might. Tsuna smirked and stepped in front of All Might, his flames already primed to freeze the insane blue haired teen. Tsuna didn't get the chance to freeze Shigaraki, since Snipe shot him and all the other villains he could get to.

"Shigaraki!" Kurogiri exclaimed and covered his leader in his misty warp gate. Shigaraki disappeared within the gate followed by Kurogiri shortly afterwards. Mukuro and the other four looked up at the teachers, the four students looked relieved while Mukuro looked put off. The older illusionist wanted to have some fun.

"Mukuro, return home I can keep the illusion up till the students are gone," Tsuna said over the comm. He heard Mukuro huff before the elder left by way of his mist flame. Tsuna glanced back at All Might who was now in his true form with his injured side bleeding.