Chapter 2- Party Hard

Riley finished putting clear coat on my now black nails as she pondered out loud about what she should wear to the party tomorrow.

"Should I wear something slutty or casual. Should it be sparkly? Oh my god! What if I look ugly?" she ranted.

"I'm wearing a slightly see-through crop top, black denim shorts, and black booties. What I'd call 'casual sultry' of sorts," I chimed, making a devilish grin towards the end.

"Ooo! We could wear the same thing with different colored tops! What you think?" Riley beamed returning the devious grin.

"You should wear your red mesh crop top. You'll draw a lot of eyes that's for sure," I smirked at her.

"Definitely," she said as she started her own nails.

---------------

We spent the rest of the day watching movies, playing video games, getting things prepared for the party, and chatting. If she were to move, I'd want to go with her. She's pretty much the only person I have right now since my dad only seems to care for his job.

Its now 12:47am, and Riley passed out. Can't really blame her though, she did have work really early this morning, so I decided to cut everything off and get ready for bed too. After I brush my teeth and change into my PJs, I climb into the other side of Riley's king size bed. Relaxing my head into the pillow, I close my eyes and play out scenarios of what could happen at the party tomorrow.

I've had boyfriends, yes, but I've been single for about a year after my last boyfriend, whom I was with since before my mom passed, cheated on me and left me for the popular girl because I wasn't ready to go all the way just yet.

Pushing the thoughts away, I slowly drift off to sleep.

---------

"Damn! You looking damn fine," Riley said, wiggling her eyebrows at me. "Shawty a lil baddie. She my lil boo thang. And shawty got the fatty," she sang, then slapped my butt.

"Hey!" I fake gasped at her as she held her hands up in surrender.

"It's not my fault you have a big ass. Be lucky you do, I'd kill for it," she admitted, giving me a small wink as I laughed at her.

"Look at you though! People about to be straining their necks to take another look at you," I said as I pointed to her top. We both have D cup sized boobs, and with my shirt, you can see my nipples through it since I didn't wear a bra. With Riley's top, she only wore pasties for a bra, and you can see straight through her mesh shirt.

"Let's go slay this party," Riley announced as we walked out to my car.

After about 15 minutes, we arrived outside of this huge house that already had tons of cars parked outside, and people going inside or chatting near the front entrance. I parked my car behind someone's blue Corvette before we got out and headed inside.

----------

Riley and I had both had a fair amount of shots so far, and we are now in a circle with 4 hot guys and 1 other female playing spin the bottle. It was the other girls turn, whose name I learnt was Beth, to spin the bottle. She closed her eyes as she spun the bottle, slowing peeking to see who it landed on. The bottle landed on one of the guys who looked like your typical fuck boy, green eyes blonde hair, sleeves rolled up. They both leaned foward to kiss each other, Beth blushing a little as they pulled away.

The blonde then passed his bottle to his friend who had a slight tan, blue eyes, and jet black hair. His spin landed on me and I looked up, swallowing the lump in my throat. I haven't kissed anyone in over a year!

As soon as I sat up to meet his face, he grabbed me by the waist to pulling me closer, crashing his lips to mine kissing me longer than he had to. Finally I decided to push away from him, not really enjoying how uncomfortable and foreign it felt. The game continued a little after that, but I decided I wanted to go get a drink.

"I'll come with," Riley said as she stood with me. We both agreed to stick with each other the whole time because you never know what could happen at a party.

Walking into the kitchen, I freeze. The sight before me making my legs weak and breath hitch. A really sexy guy stood there talking to some other dude. He had long, luscious hair that fell past his shoulders, a groomed beard, perfect smile, and blue eyes. His build was muscular and he seemed to be at least 6'3.

"Earth to Le'Ciya. Helllllooo," Riley cooed as she waved her hands in my face.

Snapping out of my trance, I watch her turn to see what I was looking at, then turn back to me with a smirk. "Oh, I see you found yourself a piece of eye candy," she hummed.

I look back towards the guy only to see him staring right back at me. Feeling my cheeks heat up, I turn my attention back to Riley. "Yea, and I think he caught me staring," I said embarrassed.

"I bet he wants to get to know you," she winked. "Go over there and get us a drink. I'll be right here watching and waiting."

Reluctantly, I went over to where the drinks were which happened to be right next to where he was standing. Sneakily, I look at him out the corner of my eye to see him still looking at me. My cheeks instantly heating up.

"Hey darling, what's your name," I heard a deep voice say, making my leg quiver. I could already tell it came from him.

Turning my head slightly I look up at him, seeing that he now stood in front of me. "Le'Ciya," I squeaked. I don't understand how he makes me want to fall over every time I even look at him. "What's yours?" I ask.

He smirked as he looked down at me, "what a beautiful name for such a gorgeous girl," he said, making my heart flutter. "My name is Ajax."

Even his named grabbed my attention. "Thank you, I like your name as well. You don't hear it very often," I said while getting lost in his eyes.

We ended up exchanging numbers before Riley pulled me away, asking for all the details. After a while, we got bored and decided to head out. Thoughts of Ajax clouded my brain as we rode in a cab since we both drank. Riley fell asleep not long after we got in her room, and I decided to take a shower before going to bed myself. 'I'm going to text him tomorrow,' I thought to myself as I fell asleep.

*********