KiriBaku Fluff

Kirishima pov

Every night I wake up to Bakugou makinging explosions at 3 am. I knock on his door. Ask him if he's ok, he replies with I'm fine shitty hair go the fuck to sleep, and then I walk back to my room. But tonight is different. I'm going to stay up till I hear the noises and go in his room without knocking so I can catch him in the act. I suddenly heard a small boom which cut off my thoughts. I walked to bakugou's door and cracked it open. I saw something I never thought I'd see. Bakugou was shaking and crying and exploding. What do I do. I walked over to him and sat next to him. I hugged him and started whispering in his ear. "You got this Bakugou. You can do it. It's ok. It'll get better. Their not going to hurt you. Your amazing. Your strong and powerful. I love you" with those last words I drifted off to sleep. I would be there if he had another nightmare.

*beepbeepbeep* crap I'm still in his room. Thankfully his first alarm doesn't wake him up. I snuck back into my room and got ready for the day.

It's been about 3 weeks of me comforting Bakugou and I've not been caught once. I come in at 3, I tell him he's valued, i wake up first, and then I leave his room. Every once and a while someone notices my eye bags and asks if I'm alright but I just smile brightly and they get past it. Since I only get to sleep from 3-7 I use coffee to function.

"Shitty hair what the hell" I wake up to Bakugou yelling at me in his bed. Shit he cought me. I sat up. "Ok here's the full story. About a mouth ago when you were waking me up with your bombs I decided that one night I would stay up to hear them and check on you. As soon as your first one exploded I came into your room and noticed you were having a nightmare. I comported you and fell asleep hugging you so that if another one happened later I would be there to help. I would wake up before and then leave. I've been doing this for three months but I didn't plan on being cought" I explained fully. "Thanks or whatever. But you really shouldn't sleep that little your look like shit" he wasn't wrong. "Well see you Bakugou" I waved goodbye as I left his room. Wait what's going to happen now that he found me out. He didn't seem angry so that's nice.

Time skip to night

(Texting)

Bakugou:

Oi shitty hair come to my dorm

(Irl)

Ok that's a little weird but I'll just go with it since he's Bakugou. I walk into his dorm and shut the door. He's laying under the sheets. "Get in" he says. I look at him like he's insane. "Ugh dumbass if you go to sleep now in my bed when I explode you'll wake up and you can calm me down while still getting decent sleep. A win win thing" he explained. Oh that makes sense. I wrapped my arms around him and we fell asleep. I woke up to a loud alarm. "Wake up shitty hair" Bakugou asked. "Wait you didn't have a nightmare last might, maybe sleeping with someone helps you." I exclaimed. "Whatever" he paused "now get out of my room" he shouted. I quickly left and got ready for school.

It's been 2 weeks of us sleeping together and we've grown extremely close *ding*

(Texting)

Bakugou:

Come over I have stuff to tell you"

Kirishima:

Ok be there right away

(Irl)

I put my phone away and walked to his room. I sat next to him on his bed. "Yo bro what's up?" I asked. His face turned bright pink. "I-I like you, romantically". "I like you too" I responded. "We're boyfriends" he claimed. "Yes" I agreed. He is mine and no one will take him away from me.