Kiribaku Fluff

KiriBaku fluff (soft Baku)

See kirishima and Bakugou we're close everyone knew that. But what was the stuff they didn't know. Why were the two children so close. What made Bakugou choose Kiri. Not even Bakugou knew truly. He just felt safe with Kiri. Bakugou knew that kirishima understood him and wouldn't tell anyone about how close they really were. Though to others Bakugou was a asshole, to Kiri he was sweet and kind. Bakugou didn't like to talk about his feelings so kirishima had to come up with a system. He would ask Bakugou yes or no questions. One tap meant no 2 taps meant yes and 3 meant I don't know or maybe. Right now was one of those moments, Baku was holding kiris hand and crying into his shoulder. Kiri started by asking questions such as "are you angry" in which background tapped no. He asked "are you sad". In which Baku tapped yes. Kiri has an idea "was it Midorya?" Nope "what about Denki Mina or sero" still no "Midorya's friends?" YES. Kiri wondered what it could be "did they say something mean about you" yes. Bakugou sobbed more."shhh it's ok" kiris words always called Baku. Eventually Bakugou stoped crying and looked up. Kiri wiped a tear from his cheek. "Are you ok" yes... "do you wanna talk about it" yes. Bakugou finally started speaking "I was in a normal banter with Deku when Frog girl came up to me and told me I should stop. Which was fine but then Icyhot said that I need to stop treating Deku like that because it hurts him. And I felt bad because I don't wanna hurt him. But the worst part was when pink cheeks said your an asshole and no one will ever like you and you hurt everyone around you and no one actually cares about you. After that Sonic yelled at Them and I left.. I-is that true. Does everyone really hate me." He started crying again. But Kiri grabbed his face and started curressing his face "I can't speak for others but Midorya stuck with you even through everything you said and did. And even though Denki sero and Mina insult your personality they still except you as angry. And more then anyone else... I care about you so much". "Thank you kiri so much" Bakugou said. Kirishima knew how truly sincere that was and felt touched. Bakugou has only said his name a number of times and never has used a nickname.

Time skip to school the next day

Bakugou pov

I walked to school with shitty hair. When we got into class i sat down while he strated convorsating with the idiots we call the 'Bakusquad". I was kinda zoning out when I heard icyhot and pick cheeks talking about me "what about Bakugou" "nah he would never" "imagine if he actually cared about someone"

I don't know what to say these kids are supposed to be my friends. I mean I guess I could just stand up and say I care about shitty hair but then they'd make fun of me being soft or whatever. Hmmm I'm trying not to but I might yell at "shut up all of you. Bakugou does care for us damn it. He calls me Mina sero and Kami 'his idiots' emphasis on his. And even though he doesn't show it he cares deeply for Midorya. He just doesnt know how to express it. So shut the fuck up you don't know anything about him!!!" Kirishima yelled. Everyone remained silent no one not even me had ever heard Kirishima curse. Eventually everyone started there conversations back up. But I was just happy that Kiri had defended me without using too much personal information.

After class

Kirishima pov

Fuck Baku and mido are arguing again. Time to use my 'Baku taming powers'. What no one knew was that Bakugou was incredibly touch starved so to calm him down I just walked up to him and tapped on his shoulder. When he turned around I gave him a quick hug and then he grabbed my hand and headed to my dorm.

Midorya pov

I was in the middle of an argument with Kacchan when Kiri just walked up and tapped him on the shoulder. Then hugged him. Is kiri gonna die. Nope he walked out hand in hand with kacchan. Once they left Uraraka said "damn kiris got Bakugou Vudoo powers". Everyone started laughing. Mina suddenly shouted "I ship it!! An angry Pomeranian and a sunshine shark". Oh no kaminari is going to say something "man Kiri turned bakubro into softy-gou" no Kami no