KiriBaku (NSFW) (Some KamiSero)

"Dare" kaminari said. "Ok I dare you to.." Kirishima thought for a second. "Take on Sero's shirt with just your teeth". Kaminari heatently leaned over to his boyfriend and started removing his shirt. After it was fully off Kami turned to Bakugou. "So Bakugou truth or dare"Kami asked. "Dare, I'm not a pussy" Bakugou said simply. Sero wispered am idea into kamis ear. Kami looked at Kirishima "sorry bro, you have to sit in bakugou's lap for the rest of the game". Kirishima hesitantly got up and sat in bakugou's lap. As the game kept going on Kirishima kept accidentally grinding on bakugou and at this point Bakugou was hard. Kirishima knew it too. After Bakugou asked sero who was top him or Kami and Sero reponded with your think Kami can top someone?' Sero looked at kiri. "Truth or dare kiri". "Dare" kiri answered. Sero smirked. "Grind on bakugou for 10 minutes" kiri looked at Bakugou terrified and wispered an "I'm sorry" to Bakugou. After about 30 seconds Kami and Sero left but Kirishima kept grinding. "Ah ngh" Bakugou moaned softly. Kirishima started speeding up. "K-kiri" Bakugou studdered with a very pleasured look. He was feeling so good thanks to Kirishima. Kirishima started gribding harder and bakugou started shaking. "Fuck" Bakugou yelled before biting his lip. Kiri pauses for a second and turned to look at Bakugou. "Huh" Bakugou questioned. "This way we can both feel good" kiri explained as he started grinding his hard member onto bakugou's. "Ngh" Kirishima moaned lightly. At this bakugou's dick got harder and he felt amazing "ahh" both Kiri and Bakugou started to wimper. As there climaxes were coming. Bakugou started twitching and his moans grew. "AH FUCK KIRI" he basically screamed as he came in his pants. A few seconds later kiri came as well. They separated and looked at each other. They locked eyes before coming into a light kiss. They both knew this was the started of an amazing relationship.