The Krakken

Late at night with a full moon in the sky by a lake, Ben was in a blue bathing suit and runs off a wooden pier and jumps into the lake.

Ben: Cannonball!

He dives into the water before surfacing and spits out the water.

Ben: And he scores: Yes! Perfect 10! Yeah! (Imitates crowd cheering) And the crowd loves him!

Ryan and Gwen are on the boardwalk as Ryan smiles and shakes his head while Gwen sighs.

Gwen: A perfect dweeb is more like it.

Ryan: Hey, be happy he isn't making fun of you right now.

Ben: Yeah. Come on. Dive in.

Ryan: Maybe next time.

Gwen: Please. Who knows what nasty, slimy things are slithering around in there? (Shines her flashlight on Ben) I rest my case.

Ben: What's the point of camping by a lake if you're afraid of getting wet? (Splashes them)

Gwen: Knock it off, midget.

The both of them start walking back to the Rust Bucket.

Ben: Hey! (Flails his arms around) What's happe-.

He falls below the water as if he was drowning.

Ryan: Very funny, Ben. We're not falling for it.

The both of them walk back, a bit concerned as they see bubbles rising up out of the water with a look of concern.

Gwen: Ben?

Then, a monster covered in seaweed rises up out of the water with a growl as Gwen screams and gets behind Ryan, who had his eyes glowing red. As Gwen drops the flashlight, the light shines on the monster's face, revealing Four Arms.

Ryan and Gwen: Ben?

Ryan's eyes stop glowing red.

Four Arms: You should have seen the look on your face, Gwen. Ah, priceless!

Gwen: You are so busted when I tell grandpa.

She walks back to the Rust Bucket, leaving a disappointed Ryan behind as Four Arms pulls the seaweed off.

Ryan: C'mon, Ben. You're supposed to be use your powers for the right reasons, not to pull pranks or try to cheat at anything.

Four Arms: Ha ha ha! I can't believe you two fell for it. A monster in the lake.

Ryan: Okay, I'll admit, you're right about that.

Without warning, the two friends look to see a green-scaled monster with 2 tendrils coming from its mouth and a long neck rise up out of the lake. The monster grabs Four Arms with its tendril and tosses him a few miles further into the lake. Before he could  get a chance to resurface and fight back, he was grabbed again and pulled underwater.

Ryan tries to find him, but couldn't seem to do that until Four Arms resurfaces and gasps for air. He swims back to shore as fast as he could before him and Ryan run back to the Rust Bucket and barge in, waking up a drowsy Gwen and Max.

Four Arms: I was just attacked by a giant lake monster.

Gwen throws her pillow at him, hitting him in the face.

Gwen: Hello, current events. You already got me with that one. (Goes back to sleep)

Four Arms: But I'm not kidding this time. Ryan, back me up.

Ryan: Its true! We wouldn't make this stuff up. Well, Ben would, but I wouldn't.

Max: Come on, kiddos. Joke's over.