~26~

If you can't handle sex scenes with parts of sex that you wouldn't be comfortable with do not read this chapter!! Will include spitting & etc!!!

•••

"You want me lil girl?" He asked removing his lips from my neck. My lower body squirmed around for him as I nodded my head up and down.

He pulled my panties from my legs & observed my vagina. He smiled & licked his lips, grabbing my legs & pulling me to the edge of the bed.

I got a hold of the bed as he brung his face to my body, kissing around my thighs teasing me.

I was already wet & he hadn't even touched my vagina yet. I knew when he finally did I'd damn near be at my climax point.

He placed his tongue on my clit & went straight to work. Slurping, smacking, spitting & all.

"Fuck" I let out, letting my eyes roll to the back of my head. I looked back down at him & he looked up at me locking eyes with me.

He swirled his tongue around me, causing a lot of noise & even more pleasure. My legs would try to close on him but every time he'd hold them open & he was way stronger than I was.

There was no point in fighting it.

"Shit Jah.... shit" I moaned out closing my eyes. He shook his head around & groaned back to me, sending one hand up my breast to play with my nipple.

"I'm bouta cum already" I moaned out. He sucked on my clitoris before standing and shaking his head.

He leaned over me & firmly grabbed me by my neck, looking me in my eye.

"Don't stop please keep going" I damn near begged & whined. He smiled & shook his head no.

"You don't cum until I tell you to" He stated. I shook my head no knowing I was too close to it. I couldn't hold it in for him.

As I shook my head no he shook his head yes. I could feel a finger playing around with the entrance of my vagina.

Before he even slid in, I took in a gasp of air as he locked his lips with mines.

He slid in a finger, just as I thought he would and began to finger me. Seconds later he slowed down and added in a second finger.

"I'm cumming" I let out between moans and kisses.

"Untun" he replied tightening my neck & looking me in my eyes.

How did he expect me to just hold it in with all the shit he's doing? It was impossible.

My legs began to close on him, but he kept going. His fingers were going in & out at the perfect pace, my hair started to get all over my face & my toes curled from holding in my nut.

"I can't hold it baby" I moaned out. He looked at me and laughed a bit at the sounds my fluids were making.

"Let it out" He demanded, looking into my eyes. He bent down, licking and gently biting my ear, going down & sucking my neck then sending kisses to my shoulder.