Crypto x F! Reader- (Fluffy w/ some limes in pt2)

Mulai dari awal

"Rest now, felagi fighter. It is best to sleep off the long distance we have traveled," Bloodhound reminded Crypto, who was about to go explore the street they were on. "It's best to get acquainted with the area." Crypto protested. Bloodhound shook their head disapprovingly. "There is time for that later. Rest." They said sternly. Crypto sighed, giving in because Bloodhound would peacefully drag him back in the room if he decided to leave. As soon as he laid down on the bed, he felt the exhaustion of the journey press down on his eyelids. Within minutes, he was asleep.

Another time skip to the next day, and a POV change. 👀

(Y/N) exhaled as she prepared herself to go on stage. She was sitting in a dressing room at the vanity, the mirror in front of her mimicking her moves. Tonight was an especially big night. She had snatched a gig at the town's most popular bar. If she was lucky, she'd meet some agent who could help her career kick off. She put down a pencil she was holding and folded up the piece of paper she was writing on. And original song. It wasn't quite done, and it wouldn't be for a while. She couldn't find the words to express what she wanted to get across. So she just stuck to singing covers.

"(Y/N!) You're up!" A husky voice hollered on the other side of the door. Showtime.
She threw open the door and crossed the hallway to get to a curtain seperating that hallway from the center stage.

(A/N: shes wearing a black skirt and green long sleeve shirt with black knee high pleather boots with heels, and her hair is in a ponytail- just to clear up outfit description uwu)

Throwing open the curtain, she walked onto the stage, looking out at the audience, her long (H/C) hair tickling her back. She shuddered and rolled her shoulders back, fixing her posture for peak voice performance. She exhaled again as the music started.

"I cannot understand the lies you're spreadin'

Cause to my face you say baby I'm hurtin'

You say I'm your weakness but you is just greedy

You want to be free but you want to complete me

I shoulda listened to my intuition
Right from the start it seemed like you were trippin'

You're eyes are empty, like you've found my heart

Now we are here again, back again at the start

I will not 'poligise I will not walk away
I will not compromise you'll find I'm here to stay

Cause I'm a fighter, a tiger, see me walk through fire
Try chain me up but I'll burst through,

I'll defy ya
Set me on fire
Watch them conspire
I will defy ya
I'll set them on fire.

Da da da da dadadaya. Burn burn burn burn in the fire.. Da da da da dadadaya. Burn burn burn burn in the fire..

I will not 'pologise you'll find I'm here to stay...."

She took a few breaths and closed her eyes, drinking in the applause from the audience. She didn't realize that one particular person was clapping especially loud for her.

Crypto POV:
Her voice was gorgeous. So was she. She said thank you and sat on the edge of the stage, drinking water and chatting with the audience. Crypto downed the drink in his hand and continued watching the girl as minutes ticked by and she took her place on the stage again.

"Alright people! This next song's gonna be a banger, so get your necks ready for some intense head banging!" She cheered in the mic. Everyone hollered and whistled in the audience as music began playing.
Banger? Head banging? Is that human slang? Crypto was thinking to himself. Then he felt someones hand clap his back. He quickly turned around and put him in a grip from where he could easily break his opponent's arm. Someone groaned in pain and he realized who it was. Octane was on the ground rubbing his shoulder.
"Oh, sorry I thought-" Crypto started. But was shaken off.
"It's alright amigo. Hey, Elliot and I were wondering if you wanted to go to this other bar. They said they had women using poles as a dance thing! I'm going to try, wanna come?" He asked. "Uh- no. I'll stay here with the others." Crypto declined him. Octane shrugged and went to join Elliott, who was waiting at the door. Crypto turned his attention back to the singer.

"Face facts, it won't be easy this time,
Sticks like a tack in the back of my mind! Hurts so deep when I think too much, it really gets harder.

So take a look at me. From one side I seem to be: so calm, so cool, collected, and on the other side I'm melting down.

Until then, I will choose to display all these feelings that I hate, you think you know me but you don't, so, look who's laughing now!" Her beautiful singing was tuned with a guitar in the background, and some drums. It was an amazing tune. Crypto got the overwhelming urge to talk to her, but that might have been the alcohol they called Saké talking. Crypto couldn't see that straight as he made his way through the crowd to the stage. The girl was just finishing her song as he reached the front.

(Y/N's) POV:

I glanced at the audience below me and noticed some guy making his way toward the stage. He had a long jacket, which he stuck his hands in, and some weird necklaces. It definitely didn't look like any of the clothes he was wearing were from around here. Probably New York or something, considering their ever changing views on fashion. His cheeks were flushed, and he was undoubtedly really cute. (Y/N) finished her song and took another few gulps of water before resuming her chats with the audience.

"You were doing really well." A smooth voice snagged her attention. She let her gaze fly to the guy she saw earlier, and she smiled. She wouldn't mind some company tonight. She giggled and looked him up and down.
"Thanks." She said seductively. the guy blushed a bit.

"Uhm, what's your name?" He asked, shuffling his feet and burying his hands into the pockets of his coat.
"(Y/N)." She said. "You?"
"Everyone calls me Crypto." He explained.
"What's your real name?" She wanted to know. "Tae Joon Pike. You dont have to call me that." He added quickly.

"Alright, Crypto. I'll see you backstage after the show?" She offered. He nodded.
"Right, then. See you." She winked and turned back to the microphone, preparing for the next song. Crypto blushed and disappeared into the crowd as best he could while she began the song. He had to find someone he knew before he got too tipsy to use proper judgment.

(A/N: there is going to be a part two! I don't want this chapter to be too long so I'm going to make 2 parts. Thank you D1ppyFr3sh for requesting this one-shot. Hope you like it so far!

~author-chan)