Afterward.

We all got out of the kettle and super jumped to Cuttlefish Cabin, and yet again Cap'n Cuttlefish got there before us.

Rex: How do you do that? 

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Like I say, I maybe old but not rusty.

Rex: I missed you too. Hey, what's with the globe?

There was a globe in the side of Cuttlefish Cabin with Octavio in it.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: He shall be in this globe as a punishment, while I am here to protect him.

DJ Octavio: I will get you next time.

Amber: Yeah, right.

Then Agents 1 and 2 came out of the small cabin.

Rex: Well, you guys have a lot of explaining to do.

Agent 1: Well we actually are...

They took off their disguises and may brain exploded.

Callie and Marie: THE SQUID SISTER. *doing the pose*

Rex: Wow!

Marie: Calm down 3... wait, you are not going crazy, right?

Rex: No, popular people are like normal people but with a lot of talent.

(A/N): BEST SPEECH OF 2020.

Callie: Well first-timer, but don't tell nobody.

JP: I am way ahead of you on that.

Marie: Well, we got to go make the news.

Amber: Okay bye.

They went to Inkopolis using the sewer grate.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Well Buckos, I have to make some announcements to make, Amber or Agent 3.5 for your bravery and support you have the opportunity to join us...

Amber: Sir with all do respect I pass, I only joined to save JP and help Rex.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Well it's your choice, so JP you passed agent boot camp, some day you will become a great agent.

JP: Thank you, sir.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: And Agent 3, thank you for helping me. You are the most extraordinary Agent I ever had. Just don't expect everyone to make a parade about you cause like they say "The pad of the hero is a lonely one".

Rex: It's okay. Besides, I don't want paparazzi at my apartment every second.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: That is very wise. And, I got you a little something.

He took out a hero cape with the number 3 in it.

Rex: Thank you very much, sir. It is really cool.

JP: You look like bat-man.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Well, go change and go back to the plaza to celebrate.

Everyone but Octavio and the Cap: SIR,YES , SIR!

We got in Cuttlefish Cabin and change into our normal clothing. When we got out we said good bye to Cap'n Cuttlefish, we took Almond, and got in the sewer grate. In the end, we got out of the grate and the plaza was filled with inklings and octolings all together. Then the news turned on.

Callie: Hold on to your tentacles, we have breaking news!

Marie: Really, at this hour?

Callie: The Great Zapfish is back!

Marie: Hooray, that means more turf wars and concerts!

Callie: Let's have a Celebration Concert!

Marie: At this hour? Let's do it!

The news ended and they were playing "Maritime Memory".

Hi guys it's "a" me PaperSMK2 and I am telling you the endings of this story. So, after the destruction of the tyranny of DJ Octavio all Octolings, including the ones from the Octarian Café (except Artimus which her location is unknown) made their way to the surface, were the inklings greeted them kindly, well, most of them. Marina will join a new friend and together they will become the new pop star duo. In another world, Paper Mario and me will join a secret army which is against a video game that rejected all of the army. And back in Inkopolis, a new adventure will come in the way of Rex and his friends.

Out of nowhere Glitch and Samu came back.

Samu: Hi Rex!

Glitch: Sup!

Rex: Guys, you are back! I am so glad to see you.

Glitch: and who's your friend?

Amber: Hi.

JP: Oh this is Amber, she is a new friend of ours.

Rex: How were your trips?

Samu: It was good.

Glitch: Same.

Then The Squid Sisters made an announcement.

Callie: Listen up, Inkopolis!

Marie: With the Great Zapfish back, we can now have...!

Callie: The long waited...

Callie and Marie: KRAKEN CUP!

Amber: What's that?

Rex: The Kraken Cup is a big tournament were all the teams fight in turf wars to be the Kraken champions!

JP: Well what are we waiting for, THE SQUID PATROL IS GOING TO THE KRAKEN CUP!

Everyone: YEAH!

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for reading my first story. And, we are so close to 500 reads. But don't leave yet there is still a bonus part or two.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

STAY FRESH!