Truth was I seriously didn't want to go to this dinner thing. The bands had it every year before Warped Tour and I always went with dad. I never thought he would bring Katlynne and her kids with him this time. It was like our thing. Just the two of us hanging out with bands like All Time Low, Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, Of Mice & Men and many more. Now Katlynne is going to come with her kids and I feel like Kellin is going to ignore me completely.

"Ha nice try missy", Kellin said snapping me out of my though, "but we are going to go, alright. I know things between you and my wife aren't that great, but please try to get along with her. I really want you to see that she's amazing and you'll like her! Please Scar, for me?"

"Okay okay I will. I'll behave. But only because I don't want to ruin the happy mood for everyone else." I say and Kellin hugs me.

"Thank you, sweetie." Kellin says and kisses the top of my head. I just smile and nod.

"Now lets go see if Vic and Mike are ready to go, I don't wanna get there late. Plus we need to pick up Katlynne, Copeland, Rowan and Liam." Kellin said. Those names filled me with anger but I need to relax.

Breathe Scarlett, remember you have to behave because then Kellin will give your stupid ass up for adoption, my thoughts screamed at me.

I doubt he would give me up for adoption, I thought. But I did need to relax and be as calm as possible.

"So we're going together in one car?" I asked

"No but Vic doesn't know how to go to the place." Kellin said and I nodded.

"Yo Vic! You ready to go?" Kellin said as we approached his room.

"Yea hold up." Vic said.

Vic was wearing a white dress shirt with black jeans. A black tie and black converse. He was wearing a silver watch on right wrist.

Kellin was wearing a red, plaid shirt with black jeans. Black vans and had a couple bracelets on his right wrist. Also he was wearing his wedding ring, of course.

I was still wearing the same shirt from earlier but now I had put on black tights and jean like shorts that were ripped. Yes it was hot outside but I don't feel comfortable with just shorts on.

"Alright, lets go." Vic says and smiles at me. I smile back, even though it was a fake one. Vic takes it as a sign that I wasn't as excited as I've always been but doesn't say anything.

"Mike lets go!" Kellin screams and bangs on the door.

"Hey, you're gunna break my door!" Vic says and Kellin just shrugged.

He banged but there was no answer. He did it the third time but now Vic was telling Kellin to stop and moved him out of the way so he could open it. Kellin put his hands up in defense and backed away.

"Mike, what are you doing? Lets go we're going to be late." Vic said through the door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Can you guys wait for me outside. I just need to finish up." Mike said and Vic let out a small, silent sigh.

"Alright but hurry up." Vic said and then turned over to me and Kellin, "sorry I don't know why he's acting like this. Damn I sound like a parent. Anyways lets go wait outside."

"Okay let's go Scar-" Kellin said grabbing my hand but got interrupted by Mike.

"Hey Kel, you think Scarlett can stay? I need help with my tie and shit." Mike said and opened the door a bit. I noticed Mike was wearing a blue dress shirt with a black undid tie. Black knee length shorts and black toms.