Chapter 3

His day started the same. Him falling off his bed after his little sister Hazel poured water on his head. Of course, after getting a shower in bed every day you would get used to it so, today, Hazel decided to get ice water and pour it on him. He jumped up, soaking wet, and ran after her. Finally catching her, Nico sat on her and started tickling her. She started screaming and trying to wiggle out of under him. After a few moments, he let her go and leaned back, smirking, "That was for the water."

She pouted," I only did it because you wouldn't tell me why you were blushing so hard last night."

He was surprised, had he been blushing so hard his sister had noticed? He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. Hazel stood there with her arms crossed, waiting. Suddenly the door burst open, "I heard screaming, is everything okay? And Nico why are you wet? For the gods' sake, you're dripping water everywhere!" Maria Diangelo exclaimed.

Hazel and Nico gave each other a look and then ran past their mother, leaving her standing there pinching the bridge of her nose and muttering, "Why did I think kids would be a good idea?"

"I can hear you, you know!" Maria gave her son the look and went to get a mop. Nico, still smiling, remembered he might see Percy at school that day and rushed to his room to put some clothes on. After changing, he hurriedly put books and pens in his bag and rushed out, shouting his goodbyes to his family, leaving them wondering why he was s eager to go to school. Only when he got outside, did he realize he forgot to dry his hair and it would most probably look dumb, but oh well too bad. He was going to put his hood up but thought better of it.

Nico opened Spotify on his phone, putting headphones on, and played his favorite song, (A/N you can decide what it is, I don't listen to that much music.) starting his journey to school. He was halfway there when he heard some rustling behind him. He turned around and said," I know it's you guys, you can come out now." Leo and Jason came out of the bush and stood there looking sheepish. "Were we that loud?" they asked, catching up to Nico. " Were you guys loud? of course not. you were deafening. I could hear you guys with full volume headphones on!"   "Must be cheap headphones then, we weren't making a sound," Leo muttered causing his friends to laugh. "Maybe next time," Nico reassured Leo nudging him with his shoulder. "Speaking of loud, Jase, there's your deadass girlfriend," The black-haired boy sighed, rolling his eyes. The person in question, Drew, was waiting in front of the school, her arms crossed. (A/N I know, I know. I promise it gets better.) "Sheesh, she looks angry!" Leo exclaimed. Jason sighed, " She's always angry! I don't know what to do to make her satisfied!" Leo put a hand on his shoulder and stopped him while Nico stepped in front of him. " You're not the problem, she is! Break up with her! She's not the one! And then you can get with that girl you like. What's her name again? Piper!"

Jason looked shocked. "Do you think we wouldn't notice how your face lights up when she's around? "Leo raised an eyebrow. "Is it that obvious? "YES!" Leo and Nico exclaimed together. "It's almost as obvious as your hiding," Nico smiled. Jason squared his shoulders and took a deep breath. "Wish me luck," he tried for a smile. His friends smiled reassuringly at him.  He went up to Drew and started talking. From where they were standing, they saw Drew hesitate for a split second in shock and then run inside the school tears running down her makeup covered cheeks. Jason walked back to them with a huge smile on his face, looking like he wanted to hug his friends. Leo and Nico jokingly took a step back and started smiling. (Jason's smiles were contagious). Jason picked up his stuff from where he left them before confronting Drew and they all walked into the building together, all smiling like they had won the lottery (which Jason had, having Nico and Leo for his best friends ).

                                                        -----------------------------------------------

Another chapter is done! I'll keep this A/N short as I talk too much. 

k bye