-person not found-

''This is a terrible loss we suffered but we ask of all of you to never speak off this incident ever again''. The general speaks to all of the agents. Stone looks up a bit shocked directly at the general. ''but the doctor-'' .he spoke but got cutt off by the general. ''that person has never existed''. the general speaks. Stone frowns in frustration and disbelief. ''we can't pretend like nothing happened''. Stone spoke. ''yes we can and we will Agent Stone''. the general answers. Stone wants to speak again but the general spoke before he could. ''no one can survive what happened to him, give up the hope Stone, he is never coming back''. he said trying to sound  compasionate. ''if anyone could survive it it would be him, he is the smartest man in the entire universe''. Stone spoke with now a bit more anger. All the other agents have focused their vision at Stone now, a bit taken back by the small mans sudden outbursts against the general while he always has been the nicest, the kindest and the most loyal around. The general ignores what Stone has said and continues. ''Agent Stone since your current application isn't needed anymore you will be reassigned to one of the desk jobs. Once we know you are ready you can get back on the field again''. The general speaks while looking at the man. ''if im going to be remembered as the doctor then I dont think I will ever be ready''. Stone says while he tears up and then storms off out of the room. All the other agents look shocked at eachother and are silenced by witnessing what just happened. ''should we go after him?'' One of the generals right hand men say. ''let him go for now, he needs to cool off besides he is our best agent, he just needs to forget about that doctor''. The general replies. Stone speeds up his pace going to the doctors van where also his lab is. He opens the door and stops and takes a good look around. Everything left behind perfectly organized and neat. He walks up slowly to the desk of the doctor and sees some blueprints. He sits down on the chair and picks up the blueprints and goes through them. once looked through he lays them back where he picked them up. Now looking up at the big black screen. ''start dialogue'' Stone says and the screen lights up. ''regognized voice and command'' the computer says. Stone looks down at the keyboard who now has appeared and first sighs before pressing the button to start record. he presses the button. ''Agent stone, dialogue number one. It isnt the same without you doctor. The general spoke to all the agents and spoke about keeping the incident silence and to never speak off it again. Your name and record has all been taken out of the system accept for your own database. It's been only yesterday since your disappearance. I heard about it this morning but I can't help but keep hope that you would return someday. I saw the footage from one of the security cameras on that street at the time of your disappearance. it's the fault off the blue hedgehog that your gone. I've been reassigned to a desk job until they think i'm ready to go back onto the field. I dont think i'll ever be ready sir. If you get this dialogue or ever find it and listen to it know that i'll be waiting for you, end dialogue''. Stone spoke and the computer ends the recording and saves the audio file. ''I knew you would be here''. a voice spoke from behind Stone.