Chapter 15 - Back in Venice

A/N This chapter is different because it is from Josephs POV but bare with me there is a reason.

[Josephs POV]

"Old man," I looked over to Jotaro, he was on the row in front of me with Kakyoin and Polnareff. "were here."

I nodded in response. The truth was I wasn't looking forward to being in Venice, I have too many bad memories here. We got off the plane and collected our luggage.

"Jotaro," he looked annoyed, the usual. "you, kakyoin and Polnareff go on. I need to do something."

He nodded, "Okay old man, just make sure you call me when you're done, ill pick you up."

I started walking to one of the taxis and gave the man driving the car the directions to where i was going. I hadnt been there in decades. Id rather not relive those memories, but i have to. The taxi arrived at my location. I paid the driver and walked to Caesars resting place. This is where he witnessed his last moments. The building in which he died was still standing. Caesar.

It was years ago but i cant 'get over it'. Caesar was dead and it was my fault. It was all my fucking fault. My feet started moving towards the building and stopped once i had fully entered. I remembered this scenery far too well. Nothing was clean, the stone was still there in the middle of the room.

"Caesar," I kneeled down next to the stone, tears streaming from my eyes. "Im so sorry Caesar."

I felt a presence behind me, then they sat next to me, resting a hand on my back, "What was he like?" It was Jotaro.

"Sorry i followed you, you looked upset i wanted to make sure you didnt do anything dumb."

I paused for a minute to pull myself together, "He was special. Our relationship was like yours and Kakyoins. We didnt meet under thebest circumstances but he made up for it. He was so fucking special."

Jotaro nodded, "Old man, im sure he was a great person ut i dont think hed want you to be like this. Hed want you to be happy living your life."

i nodded, he was right. I stood up, "Caesar Zeppeli i miss you."

Then me and Jotaro walked out of the building.

A/N This is a short chapter but i wanted to include it.