Chapter 9 - Blonde Haired Boy

A/N- I made this chapter at 1am-2am sorry if its bad lmfao

^^^ also idk why i added this song i just like it lmfao

[Jotaros POV]

I heard the old man a couple of seconds after Kakyoin left the room, "Could you two keep it down, I'm trying to sleep here!"

I rolled my eyes, walking over to where he and Polnareff were laid. I slapped both of them, not hard enough to cause actual damage but enough for them to wake up, this was followed by shouts of pain and cussing for a few minutes after.

"You two wake up," they both stared at me with looks of rage and concern. "A painter we know just left us, for the second time."

Now they were awake, as well as cleaning themselves up and stuff like that. A few minutes later we left the hotel room and checked out. Neither Polnareff nor Joesph spoke or asked questions, they knew who I was talking about and I'm going to assume the irritated look on my face contributed to their lack of questioning.

"We should split up," Polnareff and the old man both nodded in agreement. "Polnareff, North and east of the city, old man south and west. I'll take the centre."

Again, they both nodded, probably not wanting to argue with me. I set off, the hotel we stayed at was already at the centre. I had to search the busiest part of Tokyo. There were lots of restaurants as well as cafes, shops, hotels, etcetera. I figured id go to some of the cafes first, Nori took his bag full of artsy stuff and I've only ever seen him draw things somewhere quiet, a cafe would be perfect for that. First, I went into this small, run-down coffee shop. It was quite empty but still had very few people in it. I walked up to where one of the workers were, at the front where they'd take orders.

"Excuse me, ma'am," the lady quickly turned around and flashed me a kind, caring smile. "did you happen to see a man come in here, around a few inches shorter than me, red hair-" she cut me off before I could even finish.

"Sketchbook, pencil? Green shirt?"

I nodded, "That's the one," I gathered my words again. "D-did you see where he went?"

"Oh yes dear," she sounded a lot like grandma Suzi, not exactly the same as her but very similar. "last time I saw him he bumped into a blonde-haired boy just outside of the cafe, they spoke for a short time before walking to what I'm going to assume was the park. They seemed to hit it off quite well."

I nodded in thanks before walking out of the cafe. Blonde haired boy, huh? He better not look as good as me. Now I stopped walking. Why did I care? Why did I care about who Kakyoin spoke to? My mind was probably just messing with me. I began walking again. After a few minutes of me contemplating my entire existence, I arrived at the entrance to the park I sighed. I pulled out my phone. I should probably tell the old man and Polnareff that I might know where 'our little artist' had gone. I called Joseph first, then Polnareff, informing them both of what I knew. Then I entered the park, the warm, nostalgic feeling of the park from before had transformed into a cold, dark aura.

As I walked through the park I could feel peoples stares. Why were they looking at me? Then I saw him. I decided not to go over to him just yet. I'll just admire him from afar. Okay okay okay this is getting weird now, I am not attracted to Nori so why would I 'admire' him. I sound like a stalker. I waited a couple of minutes then finally approached him.

"Kakyoin," his back was towards me, so he turned around to face me. "I was worried about you why did you lea-"

"What the fuck, Jotaro?! Did you follow me here," he kept scolding me but I kept my eyes on the boy he sat with. He was attractive. "Hey! Are you even listening to me?"

I snapped out of my haze, nodding quickly in response.

"So, what is it then," He's attractive when pissed. "did you follow me here?"

I stared at him, blank expression even though I wanted to be mad for assuming that. I couldn't be mad at him though, I don't know why. He began to grow impatient.

"I- Of course not-" this time I was cut off again, not by Kakyoin though.

"Look, buddy, I don't know whether you followed him because you're into him or something but you need to back off." He put his hand on my chest, slowly pushing me away. Blonde haired bitch, nevermind blonde haired boy.

"Who do you think you are," I said, speaking through gritted teeth. I grabbed his arm, yanking it off of my chest. "You have no say in this, you probably barely even know Kakyoin."

I'm going to make the assumption Kakyoin could see the rage in my eyes considering he was shouting at me not to do anything 'rash'.

I dropped his arm.

"Fuck it then," I tipped my hat over my eyes. "you can deal with your problem yourself."

"You really are like him after all."
He knew who I was talking about.

I wanted to help him, though.