"Same. I was getting bored so I thought maybe we could go mall together in evening." Purvi prayed that she would agree because Trisha went to her hometown yesterday and she was feeling lonely.

"Sorry Purvi, I don't think I would be able to go. Actually, I am have to spy on someone." Niharika told her plan for the evening.

"Spy? On Whom?" Purvi asked her confused.

"My brother. He is going out on a date tonight and I am going to spy on him. Maybe you could join me in this." Niharika suggest knowing that she would say no.

"Date?" Purvi whisper to herself and her heart clench at the thought of Kavin going out with someone.

"You there?" Purvi heard Niharika voice and clear her throats.

"Yeah, I am here. Umm... I don't think that I would be able to join you in this, but thanks for inviting." Purvi says and they hung up saying their goodbyes. Purvi sigh and close her eyes.

Purvi don't know why she think that he would ask for a date but she should have know that they was just pranking her and wasn't serious about her. Purvi heart break as many times as she think of him with someone else.

FlashBack End.

"Kia hua, Bhai?" Niharika asked Kavin, confused when she saw him walking in dining room for the breakfast with a grumpy face.

"Kuch nahi." Kavin mumble and sit across her. Niharika smirk when pick up her phone before sending a text to her brother. Kavin was about to start his breakfast when he feel his phone vibrating on table. He pick it up and saw the text and read it.

'Did you get rejected by Purvi?' It says. Kavin eyes snapped up to her with a glare.

"What the hell did you say to her?" Kavin asked his sister knowing that she was the reason Purvi didn't hear him out. Niharika look at him innocently and look at her parents.

"What are you talking about? Maine kisi se kuch nahi kaha." Niharika says and try to look confused. She scream and quickly stood up from her chair when she saw Kavin getting up from his.

"Yeh kia kar rahe ho tum dono?" Surbhi asked confused when she saw Kavin chasing Niharika around the table. Vijay shake his head and continue his breakfast.

"Bhai, sorry." Niharika yelled when Kavin finally cornered her. Kavin grabbed her hand and twist it behind her back. Niharika scream making Vijay looked up at them.

"Haan ab bolo, kia bola hai tumne usay?" Kavin asked still holding her hand behind her back.

"I don't know who you are talking about." Niharika still didn't give up. Kavin sigh and twist it a little more making her scream again.

"Kiski baat kar rahe ho Kavin?" Surbhi asked standing up. Kavin look at his mother and shake his head.

"Bolo." Kavin told Niharika to speak up.

"Fine. I told her you are going on a date with a girl 2 days ago." Niharika says and glare at her brother when he leave her.

"I totally expect this from you, You little brat." Kavin says and walk out of the room. Niharika smirk seeing him go and rubbed her wrist.