10 - fun times

10

we finally were back and we had Jesse this time. Ellie knocked on the door and said "Dina it's me".

Dina opened the door and hugged Ellie then me. once she saw Jesse she hugged him as well.

"Jesus what the hell are you doing here" she asked surprised he was here.

they had their small talk and brought him inside. she took a look at his leg and both me and Ellie decided to go upstairs.

Ellie sat down and pulled her sleeve up looking at her a deep cut she got in her arm.

she grabbed a medical kit and pulled out a needle and some line so she could stitch herself up.

i sighed then took them from her hands and said "one your doing it wrong and two it's hard to do that on your own so I'll do it".

she smiled and nodded.

i crouched down and grabbed something that would clean her wound out of the medical kit and a rag.

i poured a little bit of the liquid onto the rag and gently dabbed it onto her wound. it sizzled on her wound which meant it was getting clean.

i dabbed it on a few more times then put the rag down. I put the cap on the bottle then put it back into the medical kit.

i put the thread through the needle then asked "you ready?". she nodded.

i stitched up her wound as gentle as I could and once that was done I put a bandage over it.

i sat next to her and she said "thank you".

"don't mention it you'd do it for me" I said with a small smile.

"so uh... Dina ended things with me.."

i look at her with wide eyes.

'i didn't think Dina was serious about that' I thought to myself.

"I'm so sor-"

"she said she did it so I could be with the person I actually wanna be with" Ellie said cutting me off.

i looked at Ellie my facial expression changing to serious.

"and who is that" I ask.

i kinda want it to be me. but I dont wanna know cause I don't think it's true.

Ellie sighed then said "it doesn't matter she won't feel the same way"

i could see the sadness in her eyes. she really cared about this person.

i took her hand then brought her the roof with my bag on my back.

i sat her down in a chair and said "let forgot this stupid world for one night and have a little fun".

i pulled out some alcohol I found while we were coming back.

"i looked at the date and it's still good somehow" I said with a small smile.

Ellie gave me a grin and said "a drink is just what I need".

let's just say that night both me and Ellie got a bit of a buzz and well shared some stuff we didn't want to.

"so... who was your first kiss? was it Jesse???" Ellie asked with a small smirk.

i chuckled and said "of course not he's like a brother to me"

"damn he got friend zoned"

we both laughed and soon Ellie said "cmon tell me who it was".

I looked at the bottle of alcohol in my hand then said "nobody I haven't had my first kiss yet"

Ellie's eyes widened.

"you haven't?!?"

I shook my head laughing it off.

"your too beautiful to not have had your first kiss yet.... how old are you?!"

"....18"

"Jesus y/n at this point just kiss anyone"

i shrugged and said "your the only person here so go ahead".

Ellie stood up walking towards me and said "alright".

"woah I-I was kidding Ellie"

"well I'm not Cmon" she said sitting in front of me with a grin on her face.

"Ellie I think your drinking too much" I said with a small laugh.

"it's not the alcohol y/n I'm not doing this just so you can have your first kiss I'm doing this because I actually want to kiss you" she said with a frown.

i looked at her as well I speechless.

the girl who I thought didn't like me the way I like her now says she wants to kiss me? am I really the person she wants to be with?

"you don't wanna-"

"well what are you waiting for" I said with a small smile purposely cutting her off.

her eyes widened and she then smiled a bit.

she stood up and then held a hand out for me to grab.

I grab her hand and she pulls me up.

she puts her hand on my waist and I put mine around the back of her neck.

"ready" she asked with a grin and I nodded.

soon our lips met and it was like nothing I've ever felt before. it felt so right and it felt good to kiss her.

the kiss was passionate but it wasn't too long. we then pulled away and Ellie said "so now you know what Dina said was true".

i tilted my head then said "how did you know about that conversation".

"she told me" Ellie said with a smile.

i rolled my eyes then said "yes now I do know and I'm happy about it too"

Ellie pulled me closer and I rested my head on her shoulder.

"does this mean-"

"yes y/n that means we're together now" Ellie said already knowing what I was gonna ask.

this is real

in this messed up world I found happiness for once

thank you.

Ellie.

this chapter was so much fun to write omg but yayyy they are finally together