"Fucking or stalking?", I was starting to get shook by the man in front of me. "Ah! What!? I don't know what you say!",

"Pfft, can't even talk, no wonder Y/n wouldn't want to be with you. You can't even tell her how much you love her", the man in front of me stopped shaking me. He just looked at me. He looks sad.

"Why are you sad? It's not good to be sad", he looked at me and then smiled.

"Offender, you know it's not good to talk about how much you love her when she's like this, it just looks wrong",

"WHAT!? THE FLOWER WAS A NORMAL ONE!! BESIDES! SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE SEVENTEEN!!!", the man in front of me picked me up and started to leave. "Where are you going!?",

I saw the smaller doggie running up to us. The big doggie was in front of the man who had the hat. I put the hat on and pointed at the door.

"Let's go! Adventure!", the man smiled again and then we left. I looked at the ground and saw no feet. Does the man fly!? "You fly?",

He gave me a thumbs up and then he hugged me. This man is very quiet but nice. I closed my eyes. I want to take a nappies now.

*Dream land*

"You know I can't keep helping you out Hunter, you have to stand up for yourself",

"I-I know but...", I looked at him and sighed. He started to cry. "I'm sorry Y/n! I'll try to do better! I promise!",

"Woah! H-Hey! Don't just hug me outta no where!!",

"What'd you do this time Y/n", I turned and saw my female friend. I smiled and waved.

"Hey &@%# and no! I didn't do anything to him",

"Looks like you made him cry again",

"Wasn't my fault!! I can poke him and he'll cry!!", Hunter let go of me.

"Hey! T-That's not true!", me and &@%# started to laugh.

"You know it's true", a bright suddenly flashed and then a new image came up.

"Hah! Look at you! You guys just gotta hide behind Y/n so she can take all the hits!",

"Y/n's just your body shield!!", I wiped some blood away from my nose.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! I'll stay by them no matter what!!", I tackled the girl to the ground.

"Y/n!", Ms Sawyer walked inside the room.

"Ms Sawyer! Please! Y/n is hitting me again!!", I was grabbed by the arm and yanked off of her. Another light and then a new image.

"Damnit Y/n! They got you good this time, you've gotta stop fighting!",

"I know! This is the only way we'll be able to survive this stupid place though!!",

"S-Stay still Y/n", I sat down again and looked down.

"Sorry Hunter...",

"It's ok, I'm almost done", I looked up at &@%#.

"You're lucky Hunter knows how to patch you up. I don't want you to keep getting hurt for us Y/n, for god sakes they even cut your hair! What if they get those scissors again and hurt you a lot!!!", I looked up at her.

"I...",

"We don't want you to get hurt anymore! Please Y/n!", I looked at her a bit before nodding.

"A-Alright...", another bright light appeared and another new image.

&@%#!!! I saw her looked at the ground from the roof. I ran inside the building and started to run up the stairs. Axel tripped me but I kept running.

What the fuck is she doing!? Why is she up there!?

"Y/N! Where are you going!?",

"&@%#!! She's on the roof!!!",

"What!!!", me and Hunter ran up all the stairs. Once we reached the top, I started to ram into the door.

"&@%#!!! &@%# OPEN THE DOOR!!!", I started to kick at the knob. "PLEASE!! OPEN IT PLEASE!!!", I rammed into it and broke the door open.

I saw her looking down. She's shaking. She slowly looked at us. She had a few bruises on her face.

"&@%#, h-hey, don't d-do it...", she started to shake her head while crying.

"No! I can't stand it! Haven't you guys figured it out yet!! We're never gonna find a home!! No one cares about us!! No one!!! Everyone here treats us like we're nothing!! I don't want to be here!! I don't want to live like this...", she smiled and started to climb over the fencing. I started to run towards. "I'm sorry...",

"GILLIAN!!!!", I started yelling when I saw her jump.

What's going on?

Why is this happening?

Why?

Why?

WHY?

WHY!?

Everything started to burn up. Fire was starting to spread everywhere. The fires everywhere.

What do I do!?

Wait...

I looked down and saw the gasoline tank in my hand. I saw the grass getting burned. I looked up and saw the entire building on fire. I could hear screams coming from the door and banging coming from it.

The doors are all locked...

Do I open them?

I turned around and saw a little girl. She was crying and whimpering.

I used to have my hair in pigtails like that...

Is she me?

I walked up to her and crouched down in front of her. I smiled and pat her head.

"You're me", I stood up and placed the gas tank in front of her. I looked at the road and started to walk towards it.

I'm free...

...