Listen up y'all

So....

How's everyone doing?

I know it's been a long time (again). Yes, I got burnt out and overwhelmed with everything. I've taken a long break, a long needed one at that. I've gotten quite busy offline as well, mostly just end of year terms at school, and work keeps me occupied as well.

So many things have happened that this has been pushed out to the back, and it's kind of been collecting dust. Recently, everything has been slowing down for me now and has given me time to be able to do my hobbies again.

Now, I'm not gonna lie. Updating was not at the top of my bucket list, but I haven't forgotten. I was just overall thinking about what I wanted to do with these stories and this account as a whole. And with all my thinking and rounding up my thoughts, I've decided to keep updating.

Yippie!

After thinking for a while, I honestly just didn't want to leave everyone on a cliffhanger, and I believe that I've gotten my passion to continue again. I will continue to update again, but I am also gonna take it nice and slow.

A reason why I got burnt out so fast all the time was because I felt like I had to update. I won't do that anymore, and updates will, of course, be slower, but they will come in due time.

I do apologize to anyone who was left on a cliffhanger for so long and has waited patiently for an update. I also apologize to anyone who has sent me any private messages and wasn't able to get a response. Lastly, I apologize for being absent for so long.

I'd like to thank everyone for reading as well. You've all kept this story alive. If it weren't for you readers, I probably would've just deleted it, so thank you once again for the support.

Thank you for reading, everyone. I shall take my leave for now. I hope to see everyone soon. Bye y'all, and before I leave, question for the day: How's your day been? :)